“Qantas continues to disappoint”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 19 February 2024

On a recent business trip to the USA from Perth I found Qantas service very poor. The flight to Sydney was delayed 3hrs, so went straight to sleep without food or a drink on the plane. Sydney to Los Angeles started well with happy, friendly service and a glass of champagne and meal orders taken but then took 2 hours after take off to get a drink, 3 hrs before I got my starter, 4hrs to main and they “forgot” to serve desert at all. I self served my own wine as my call button went unanswered for an hour - not what you expect for the cost of business class. There were plenty of staff but they appeared very unstructured and not focused on looking after their customers, I and other passengers felt like we were an inconvenience to staff.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Andrew M

Reviewed 18 February 2024

In terms of service quality, Business Class in Sydney surpasses this lounge. While the food is flavorful, the portions are smaller than usual in Australia. However, the positives stop there. When comparing the wine selection and other amenities to lounges worldwide and other One World Lounges, this lounge falls short. It is recommended to conduct an overall assessment and enhance staff training to improve the overall experience.

Reviewed 16 February 2024

Incredibly rude staff at the Sydney domestic transfer desk, they need a major lesson in customer service and simple human courtesy. Their attitude probably reflects how they are treated by their employer. This is what happens when we have a monopolistic airline ecosystem and they can charge what they want without any sense of accountability for customer service. I would hate to think what tourists think arriving to Australia and being greeted like cattle by on the ground national airline staff.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Lacountessa
Reviewed 16 February 2024

NEVER EVER BOOK WITH QANTAS. Waste of money and time. Always delays and technical issues. NEVER EVER EVER BOOK THIS AIRLINE

1  Thank Esme A
Reviewed 16 February 2024

Would not recommend this airline to my worst enemy. In the past I’ve dealt with multiple cancellations with Qantas, the final straw was Qantas cancelling my international flight less than a day before I was meant to fly. Their fix, a flight leaving at the same time with an extra day of travelling and multiple stops. Will never use them again.

1  Thank calybs
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.