“Not so good experience”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 13 February 2024

Not a good experience. First time on Qantas Business Class and it will be my last time with Qantas. Paid top dollar for Qantas Business Class and I expected a reasonable service and received very poor service.
In a past I have received a better service on economy class with other airlines,
We left Los Angeles (on 3rd February 2024)’ for a 15:55 hours flight to Melbourne Australia .after about 2 hours we received our first meal (qantas staff not helpful or friendly ) then for the next 12 hours we never heard from them or come around to see if we okay or need anything.
And one hour before landing in Melbourne we received our breakfast which I had to rush to finish up my breakfast it because was time to get the cabin ready for landing. The food was good but not enough I was still hungry after my meal and didn’t get a chance to ask for anything else because we needed to get ready for landing ,,
I am very disappointed with the whole experience , I did expect premium service after I paid premium price for my Business Class Seat
next time I’ll send my money with another airline and I’m sure I’ll get a better service
Dimi. From Melbourne. Australia

1  Thank Dumitru C

Reviewed 13 February 2024

5hr delay leaving, new connection gave me two hours to transit to domestic. Cleared international inbound usual, took bags to domestic transfer Sydney international. “Your Brisbane connection has been canceled” “your now on at 515pm”

Deadpan, no apology. Had to sit in Sydney another 5 hours.

I’m done with Qantas on any international flights I have to go to Sydney for. If their not doing a direct out of Brisbane I’m on an airline that does.

1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed 12 February 2024

Booked a round the world ticket with stops in London and Hawaii. Had issues with partner airlines. Had terrible delays home. Reimbursement amount limits take no account of local cost of hotels or food. Worst customer service of any airline I have flown. Qantas standards have fallen a long Long way

Date of travel: January 2024
1  Thank clivewh
Reviewed 12 February 2024

The management of QANTAS have let both customers and staff diwn very badly.
In pursuit of profit they choose to ignore their clients. This is a receipie for financial failure.
We were booked to fly out of San Francisco but QANTAS pushed us anf many others onto a flight out of Los Angeles.
The A380 Airbus can best be described as a bulk sheep carrier.
There is no way that we would ever fly with this airline again and i will make it my mission to tell all my associates to avoid this bean counter airline.

1  Thank Q3643ESpeterk
Reviewed 11 February 2024

Worst airline ever!!!
Gone from hero to zero. What has happened to Qantas airlines. Worst experience, worst customer service, worst experience EVER!!!!!!!
DO NOT FLY QANTAS. I have flown almost every airline and Qantas is by far the worst experience ever.

1  Thank Kim H
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.