“No accountability. Poor quality service”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 9 February 2024

I had to ring and email Qantas many many times to correct an error I had accidently made.
It took me so many emails over weeks and hours waiting on the phone ( once for 90 mins) and repeating my story to fix this error.
The Jakata office did not send the promised reissued eticket in an email as promised.

So repeat and repeat the frustrating cycle again, and again.
Such poor quality service and after this I was refused to put me on to a manager to assist.
No way to get help on line or by phone which was stressful when I needed it to travel and ringing from India.
Then on the flight itself the inflight screen handle did not function, hard lumps of overcooked beef were served, and when breakfast came no drinks I asked for water it was an issue.
Flight attendants slept in the flight so getting service hard.
Then I tried to report this afterwards and I was brushed off and offered $50 credit, no thanks to that! Just don't use Qantas, as its dropped its standard.
Singapore airlines is my prefered airline, much more comfortable seats
and the contrast was so clear to me as I used them on the same trip.

1  Thank V5837MTjanes

Reviewed 9 February 2024

Broke my surfboard. Entire nose snapped off. A fragile sticker means fragile so take extra. are but no f's were given. They must've thrown it like a football. They don't care because they don't have to care.

Date of travel: December 2023
1  Thank Bianca K
Reviewed 9 February 2024

Never fly on a Friday afternoon, it seems like it's a bit of a habit to drop people from flights, even if you have extreme personal circumstances

• Legroom
    • Value for money
1  Thank Anle-Marne P
Reviewed 8 February 2024

Disgusted with this airline as my mum is disabled and she had a flight from nz to Sydney and then to south africa. We have asked for wheelchair assistance. Both in Sydney and South Africa the assistance refused to push her gossiping right in front of her saying they are not going to push her she is to fat she had to walk this is physicaly impossiblefor her as she can not walk with severe spinal injury. How disgusting are these employees my mum has a illness and does not deserve to be body shamed. Even worse in South Africa the exact same thing happend and my mum had to bribe (pay )the assistant to push her in the wheel chair. The Pilot had to comfort my mum as she was in a state when she eventually made it to the aircraft at Sydney. I don't know the pilots name but I do want to thank him for his emphaty for I'll and elders I highly appreciate your compassion. As for these so called assistance you are disgusting and have no heart. I don't know how you sleep at night. If any one has a elderly family member or disabled I highly recommend using a different airline.

Date of travel: December 2023
2  Thank Bianca1991Nov
Reviewed 7 February 2024

As usual the last flight of the day to Hobart is always delayed as they swap out the planes going to Sydney and Adelaide if they are running late. I’ve known it for years and finally the pilot admitted it on board in his announcement!

Flight was average - streaming entertainment and wifi is good, sausage roll meal and a bottle of wine.

I am tired of Qantas being late with no consequences to them. Time to bring in an EU-UK style penalty regime for air delays.

• Legroom
    • Value for money
1  Thank wombatdavid
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.