“BEST AIRLINE !!”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 21 January 2024

My 8 month old daughter & I flew from Sydney to Auckland on the QF3 on Sunday 14th Jan at 945am . I was nervous because this was the first time I was flying with her solo . The staff were so friendly and helpful , they kept checking in to see if I was okay & kept saying that I was doing a great job . That made me feel better & also less stressful . Thank you QF3 for your amazing service , I look forward to flying with you all in the future .

Reviewed 21 January 2024

I know that 'Qantas Bashing' is all the rage at the moment, but really our flight experience could be termed 'average' at best. This is not a full-service airline displaying a high level of customer service.

Check-in was a slow and painful experience. We couldn't help but notice that one of the check-in agents was on her phone updating her 'Facebook Account'. Surely, paying customers come first. I don't blame the employee- instead there is obviously a lack of managerial oversight.

The flight left and arrived on-time, but the on-board experience was (in a number of ways) unpleasant. Passengers aboard this A330-200 were packed in like sardines. My 5'11" frame was not made for these seats. Inflight entertainment was displayed on an old screen and operated in a clunky manner. Whilst the flight attendants used manners with us, we witnessed and heard them being rude to other passengers. The food was terrible and really Qantas if you are not going to offer decent food (breakfast was a mini-muffin and a half a glass of orange juice) I'd rather you simply didn't serve any. Toilets were clean and serviced regularly. In fact, the cabin was clean- a surprise for a 20 year old aircraft.

I see little evidence of the supposed 'turn-around' in levels of service that Qantas is claiming to be working on. Flying economy (particularly on a red-eye flight) is never going to an easy experience, but there is no excuse for a full service airline not engaging with customers in a professional and civil manner.

Reviewed 19 January 2024

Good legroom flight landing takeoff. Quick to runway. good seats. Windows are larrrrrrrrrrge. Seats are often bigggggggggg.

Date of travel: February 2023
Reviewed 19 January 2024

It was a good trip in Western Australia but the Qantas staff were and are very friendly and helpful the crew were nice and friendly they were all good including yesterday’s flight attendant Michael i think he’s name was I highly recommended qantas it’s the best airline in the world

Reviewed 18 January 2024

Good flight - check in was smooth and very fast. Flight boarding was also very smooth with limited waiting. Flight was on time. On the plane, seats were quite comfortable and a pillow and blanket along with an amenity pack was provided. Seatback entertainment was good - wide variety of viewing options. the "sling" on the back of the seat for your legs was surprisingly comfortable and better than just having your legs down. Meals were also fine, the beef option for dinner was nice and well flavoured, I had the fruit option for breakfast which was also fresh. The snacks during the night were also good - cookies, Tim Tams, ham and cheese toasties and an Icecream. Bathrooms were kept clean. Landing was on time and staff were friendly.

Date of travel: June 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.