“A good service”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We flew Qantas domestic from Sydney to Perth and the whole experience was very positive. Good seats... good flight crew... on time... good catering. The only poor element was the business lounge at Sydney which was noisy, crowded and poorly serviced. The Perth lounge is considerably more organised and efficient.

• In-flight Entertainment
Write a ReviewReviews (15,584)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown three times with Qantas Business in the past month.The final flight was Melbourne to Auckland. Starting with the chauffeur driven car to the airport, to check in, then the business class lounge, to the superb in flight service, I cannot praise Qantas and its staff enough. The in flight staff always address the passenger by name, provide excellent food and comfort in flight and the movies are excellent too. All my flights were on time and trouble free. I wish other airlines were as good!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What a great airline! We arrived early from our cruise debark tour. Their kiosk agents went above and beyond to help us early check our luggage. The agents were pleasant. helpful and considerate. Sydney airport is nice. There is ample shopping and food options, restrooms, and lounge seating. Boarding was efficient, the plane was nice, clean, and surprisingly roomy for economy seating. To our delight the flight was not full which allowed people to spread out. Food and beverage service was provided, along with great options for inflight entertainment. And since it was an overnight flight they provided blankets as well. Overall, a really great flight experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I took QF56 from LAX to BNE on B787 in Business in January 2019. It was a very good flight, with completely flat seat, pajamas, headphone, and amenities provided. The only thing missing was a bottled water. It seems other passengers received the water, so it must be the oversight of the crew. Departure time was at night, so I skipped meals (both dinner and breakfast). Did not use entertainment either. But seat was comfortable and I was able to get rested during the flight.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flew QF11 from SYD to LAX on A380 in February 2019. This was my first time to use A380 business class with QF and I was curious how good they were. Unfortunately, it was rather disappointing. First and foremost, the seat was angled flat. Seat guru or Qantas web site did not tell that it's angled flat, which was rather misleading. Some airlines such as JL are upfront and they tell if the seats are angled flat or lie flat. I felt the lack of detailed information was misleading. No headphone was provided for entertainment. I, along with many other passengers, brought own noise cancelling headphones. So it was no big deal for me. But compare to other airlines's long haul business class, the service was rather weak. My breakfast did not have any silverware and I needed to ask for it. Food was okay, but nothing special. Overall, I did not feel the crew's interests to make the passengers comfortable. I like flying Qantas domestic in Australia. So it's disappointing to see their quality for international flight was rather weak.

2  Thank 950kt