“Insky cinema”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Qantas is the safety airline in the world, in the past 95 years never had aircraft falling from sky.

Recently, Qantas upgraded there A330 fleets that allows business class customer have more personal space than before.

Inflight entertainment is very good, A lot of choices.
Inflight meal was great too, always 3 meats choices and 1 veggie option. Drinks options always very impressed.

The inflight menu always there before flight.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (15,141)

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Boarding my flight, I was surprised at the layout of the new Dreamliner and the amount of personal space there was.. Having only ever flown economy, it was an amazing experience and the staff were wonderful on the entire flight. Being elderly, they ensured I had everything I needed and kept checking I was alright. The food was good and the snacks in the lounge area adequate, this conclusion being drawn because there were some passengers who grabbed the food as it came out, especially the sushi,leaving none for their fellow passengers. The seat/bed was good but must admit, I was too excited to sleep but many fellow passengers had no problem sleeping really well till we were almost over London. Yes, I would highly recommend qantas. They have changed a lot since the last time I flew to Heathrow with them, when I commented it was one of the worst flights I could remember. Thank you Qantas, for a great flight.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank idatev
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

I have had flights with all Australian domestic airlines now my last flights were Perth Melbourne return.
I booked only a few days before the flight and the fair was cheaper than Virgin and offered more benefits than all the other airlines.
Food was great entertainment was great and the service excelent.
Considering the other cheaper airlines require further payment for luggage and refreshment and have no entertainment and have an uncomfortable lack of space between seating I have decided Qantas is well worth the few extra $ and recommend them highly.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Qantas customer service are getting worse by the hour. And they make their website a maze if confusion so you do not get to speak to a real person.

The night before our departure we get a text saying our flight has been canceled. This is happening more frequently with Qantas now a days as in the past 2 months this is the 2nd international flight I had cancelled.

Our flight was passed on to Virgin Airlines. Upon arrival in Darwin and checking in we were told that the extra legroom seats we booked were not transferable and neither the extra luggage allowance. We made provision for extra luggage as we were returning from holiday.
We had to please explain to the Virgin crew and pay extra again for our luggage. We were told to get a refund from Qantas. When contacting Qantas I was told to complete a refund form. The best part is they accepted my refund but not my wifes... same flight...

Qantas used to be the airline to fly with. Unfortunately they have become bigger than their customers. Will this poor service stop me from flying Qantas? Maybe not but I also will not fly Qantas if I have another option.

2  Thank Andries E
Reviewed 18 January 2019

Service was excellent.
QF is let down by the hard product in the 747. The Skybeds are no longer acceptable in the current era of international business products.
Also, the ratio if seats to toilets in business class was terrible. The plane is so old that one of the toilets had no air/ventilation, and my daughter passed out from the heat in the toilet!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Heartspunk