“Skybed Mark II is no longer acceptable”
Review of Qantas

Service was excellent.
QF is let down by the hard product in the 747. The Skybeds are no longer acceptable in the current era of international business products.
Also, the ratio if seats to toilets in business class was terrible. The plane is so old that one of the toilets had no air/ventilation, and my daughter passed out from the heat in the toilet!

2  Thank Heartspunk
Write a ReviewReviews (15,086)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really pleased with the new fit out on the seven threes. The seats are a lot more comfortable and maybe even a little wider than they used to be. I love the fact that you don't have to walk up stairs to board at the front of the plane like you do with Jetstar and possibly others in Hobart. Qantas provides a ramp which is music to my old knees. I did notice they had stairs to board at the rear door but when I see this and am seated towards the back, I just board at the front anyway. The morning tea service provided was friendly and I was able to get some gluten free food, even though I hadn't ordered before the flight. They seemed to have a few selections for GF and were very obliging about providing this. The only negative to report was of the three self checkin kiosks, 2 were supposed to be actually working, but one of those 2 gave up when I was using it to check-in. There was barely any staff around...only 2 checkin staff who were busy with a multitude of passengers. There was also no bag weighing machines anywhere to test my bags. Other than that, all good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Why did qantas cancel our Dreamliner flight Jan 18 London to Perth. mechanical issues? 24 hrs before takeoff? Lack of care for my family - shafted to emirates non- preferred flights/planes/seats/times And we were told "you have to call emirates to sort things out". Sounds like we were bumped! Dreamliner from Perth is still on route to London so a plane will be in London. And I'm a business passenger. Qantas couldn't have cared less if I was a dog in the cargo hold!!!!!!

4  Thank jenniferk120
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was smooth, food and drink very good, service also very good. Flight was delayed by an hour due to bad weather in Sydney so plane could not fly to Melbourne.
The worst part of the trip was Qantas Business club lounge in Melbourne, old worn out and in need of a refurbishment, food was ok but nothing special.

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Premium Economy is SO worth it for the longer flights! Great leg room, bigger seats, WILL do that again! They lost my bag from Sydney to LAX, it never got on the plane. It happens, however the lack of communication regarding where and when my bag would be returned was a real let down. 4 days later my bag arrived. I understand it happens, however they did not even notify me that they found it and it was on the way, this cost me $200 in new clothes while I waited.

2  Thank Odyssey54363061724