“Sydney to Perth”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Once again enjoy the flight from Sydney to Perth with Qantas. The seating made this longer flight very comfortable and the service was really good. Staff helpful, friendly and this all adds to the experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (14,159)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I fly premium economy from Sydney to Honolulu to catch the cruise ship Pride of America. We went straight from the airport to the cruise ship so we wanted to be well rested after our long flight. Premium economy offered extra leg room and a very comfortable nights sleep. The cabin crew were extremely professional. The service was excellent, from sparkling wine on arrival to our seat to serving our dinner and breakfast. The meals were served on crockery not plastic dishes!
I would highly recommend flying premium economy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a loyal Qantas customer, I was (mostly) expecting what I got.

The flight left on time; arrived on time and the food was actually pretty good (lamb ragu on pasta). I was surprised that there was a decent WiFi service available at no cost.

Unfortunately, I could not find music on the in-flight entertainment system (but that could just be me).

As for the seat, I'm not big, but they are small. Worse still, the distance between my seat and the one in front is ridiculously small (something that has got really bad in the last few years). Luckily the person in front did not recline, otherwise I would not have been able to eat my meal over the table or use my laptop. My advice: to Qantas, increase the distance; and to passengers, try to get an exit row or hope you are not tall and that the passenger in front doesn't recline.

Summary: a great service spoiled by too little distance between seats.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Better flight than check in which was not very polished. Somewhat indifferent attitude to helping at auto check in. In flight food good and wine offered (some flights to NZ don't offer much in the food line let alone alcohol).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After travelling to Europe and return it as great to finally fly with our National Carrier. Service was great, easy check in and ground crew and aircraft crew were pleasant and helpful. A joy to use Airport Lounge. Flight on time and comfortable with the on board entertainment finally easy to understand and use. Thank you Qantas for a great flight.