“Disappointing”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I fly Qantas whenever possible and can I say for the best part they have never disappointed. However our most recent flight we flew from Perth to Honolulu, with the first leg to Sydney offering no entertainment unless you had your own device. While this may not be a major issue for some, it maybe for others. This is the first time I have encountered this. Other than that the service is always first class.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,470)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Via Sydney there and via Melbourne back, quick layovers give time for breakfast! Qantas are definitely up there nowadays, great clean planes, staff tend to be ok, except the one that got angry with the deaf old lady in front of me who left her coffe half empty and fell asleep, the hostess picked it up and spilled it all over herself and screamed at the passenger “you stupid lady, it’s not like I have a spare uniform you know”. What the actual?

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent flight, even though very long. Plane was large, spacious. Loads of leg room. The comfortable seat had an unusual way to recline, which was quite comfortable, and I was able to snooze. Something I can't usually do. Had foot rests, and head rests, so your head didn't flop to the side if sleeping.
Lots of bathroom facilities. Food was very good, for airline food! Attendants came around frequently to offer drinks of juice/water.
The staff were very helpful and attentive. I could easily get up and walk about the airline whenever I wished.
An excellent airline, that has spoiled me for other airlines, as I now measure them against Qantas.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I tried out the new direct LHR/PER service and then connected to Sydney. The whole process was seamless. Qantas have even set up a dedicated reception system in Perth to handle immigration and transfers solely for this new service. The staff are exceptional, the food is great and the new Dreamliner is a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Kristine F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Basic everyday flight from Brisbane to Townsville. Left on time and arrived on time and the food was OK but nothing special. Biggest problem is the move by Qantas to not provide in-flight entertainment. This idea of BYO electronic device just seems like a stingy money saving measure. AND there is no facility to charge your device anyway.
Hey Qantas ... I don't want to be attached to my electronic device 24/7 - especially when I'm on holiday!!!

2  Thank Trev S