“A lot better than the half way stop!”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to try this way as we usually fly into Manchester then on to our business meeting but thouight we would likr to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in Londinium before out Stoke business meetings. It turned out very well as I have not had the usual time distortion sickness I get on return to Australia so would thouroughly recommend it. However the Dreamliners from tha Arab countries have a lot more toilets than the Qantas planes so book your toilet breaks when everyone is asleep!!!!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,461)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Qantas is always my first choice when flying anywhere. I like the service, they're always helpful and on time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not all disabilities are visible. I have severe acrophobia and dread the Canberra to Sydney and vice versa flights because of the lack of an elevator to the tarmac level at Canberra Airport as usually this route uses a propeller aircraft. The stairs and escalators are daunting to me. My thanks to the caring Qantas staff who are more than willing to assist me by literally holding my hand when confronted with heights including the stairs to the aircraft.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was quite surprised how comfortable the seats were on the flight to Singapore. I sat in the middle of the 4 seater and found the service good and attendants really attentive. Flight was smooth and movie selection was fair.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you can afford business class or an exit row seat, do it! For such a popular destination Qantas puts on a small 737 aircraft. It’s small, cramped and hot and doesn’t make for a pleasant journey. The economy seats are so close together ones knees hit the seat in front and I am only average height. Then then cramp your remaining space with blankets and pillows.
Many people only fly this route with carry on baggage even though there is a free 30kg allowance for economy passengers, as such the overhead lockers are jammed packed with resulting ‘turf wars’ on locker space. Next time I will try Virgin or I might even give Jetstar a go.
This was the most uncomfortable flight I have ever taken.