“A genuine "Welcome aboard"”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 7 April 2018

After a long day of meetings a quick taxi ride to the airport it was wonderful to be welcomed aboard by a friendly attendant. It was a genuine 'Hello' as we were encouraged to be quickly seated. There was a school group travelling as well and they were managed very effectively and sat quickly at the rear of the plane. A lovely way to end a full day.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,517)

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I am an Australian Citizen now residing permanently in Florida. In the past I previously flew out of ATL onto LAX. Then that horrible flight around 11.30pm across to Melb. or Sydney with 30 plus other airlines leaving for Asia/Australia.
Back to Qantas-Perfection! Brand new A380! My wife has certain food algeries. The special serving was to her likeness and food issues. Seating-as good as it can be. You still sit in a cramped seat which is not ideal. Flying out of DFW everything was ontime/ well organized. Just nothing to complain about. Would definately fly Qantas again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I recently flew from Sydney to Hawaii and back on Qantas in economy and can’t fault the trip. Both flights were on time and due to it being off season, there were quite a few spare seats which allowed people to move about and lay day on the cabin of they chose.

For the flight over, I pre-selected our meals using the Qantas app and was pleasantly surprised to be served the meal so quickly and well before the other passengers. The food was very good and meals and snacks were served at regular intervals right throughout the flight.

The inflight entertainment was good. Economy seating is snug for someone of my height (188cm) but by some miracle the people in front of me never reclined their seats during either flight so I had a reasonable amount of leg room.

The service on board was good and I recommend Qantas international.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The flight crew are doing you favour They don’t really understand servjce. Just trying to get the food done so they can chat out back. Seats are ok and entertainment is good. Food was average no where near the hype
About Neil perry inspired menus

1  Thank mabudo_likes_travel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was lucky enough to go on the first inaugural flight from my home town of Perth to London Heathrow. Just for the record, I was the last passenger to board and I was the last passenger to disembark.it was a memorable flight I got to meet the crew Alan Joyce and sit in the cockpit on arrival. This is a real game changer in aviation and I’ll certai be using it many times in the future.

1  Thank MilesG40