“Domestic flight”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is my 3rd time on PAL for domestic flight. They always have water and biscuits for snacks. Eventhough its price is higher compare to other airlines, i always feel safe to travel on PAL.

1  Thank AizaJ
Philippine_Airlines, Manager at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hi AizaJ,

Thank you for the positive review. We hope that we will still be your airline of choice in your future travels.

Have a great day!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,596)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you can fly with anyone else don’t hesitate. They know they have their niche and treat customers that way. From the very start, I waited for 30 min just to checkin my bag (I had checked I online), and there were like 8 people in line. They just had one employee processing passengers, and she did everyone in business first before getting to process the rest. Never have I had such experience before.

1  Thank Ahmed B

Hello Ahmed B,

We are sorry for the disappointment you've felt regarding our check-in procedure. Rest assured, your feedback will be shared to the appropriate office for their information and necessary action. We hope to be of better service with you in your future travels.

Thank you and have a good day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was my first time taking PAL in my flight and it did not disappoint me. The Plane seemed so small but I understand because it was just a local flight. The service was good. They even had this free snacks inside the plane where some airlines did not offer.
I just loved it. My first experience with them was quite good.

1  Thank suzette143

Hello suzette143,

Thank you for sharing your flight experience. We are pleased that we were able to delight you in your first flight with us. We'd love to see you again!

Have a good day!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I fly almost every week, and I loathed the cramped seats as you try to find the right position for your legs in a 4 hour flight. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the seat at the newer PAL plane have improved dramatically from before, and they now have personal TV's which still isn't available in some of their flights. Flight left on time, service is good, and food was marginal at best. But having an improved leg room makes it worth it.

1  Thank AGG888
Philippine_Airlines, Customer Experience Manager at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hello AGG888,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our efforts. Feedback like this motivates us to do better. We are excited to welcome you again on-board.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Anyone who rates this airlines good has never flown another airline before. You can choose your seat when booking, but they will not give you what you asked for. They had one meal choice. No TV, or screen. Small seats, very close together, no leg room. Obviously they have the monopoly on the Philippines, but do yourself a favor, this is an expensive airlines, for no reason. Most of their staff is smug, and short with people. I have had to fly this airlines 3 times in 3 months, so I know it was not just an odd day. I will never fly them again.

2  Thank James G

Hello James G,

We regret to learn of your disappointments. We have taken note of the concerns you've raised. Please know that we're continuously improving our services and performance to exceed customers' expectations. We hope your next flight with us will be more enjoyable.

Thank you.