“ok flight”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

it was ok, going all ok. coming back my monitor while watching movie keeps resetting every like 5 minutes. food was ok.

1  Thank reyneriom
Philippine_Airlines, Manager at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Hello reyneriom,

Thank you for choosing to fly with Philippine Airlines. We're sorry that your monitor is inoperative. We will forward your feedback to the appropriate office for proper handling. We hope to see again on-board your future travels.

Have a nice day.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,718)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I fly a lot of local PAL destinations here. This one to Bacolod is worth the review due to the difficulties that arose. ON arrival at check-in, Mactan, it became evident that the computer terminals were not working properly. Staff stayed calm while they developed a Plan B even though this problem persisted. Would not say they were very communicative about the problem, but at least they were dealing with it. Eventually we were directed several lines over to other computer terminals that were functioning. We were processed quickly at that point, although a lot of time had passed. Then PAL had established a personal guide for a large 10+ person group of us - he sped us through security checkpoints, and then downstairs to a waiting bus. When we boarded the aircraft, we were obviously the last group... We were seated, and 15 minutes later in the air. Usually I don't have this type of trouble, but it was interesting to see it come up and then get handled. For the most part, I find PAL to be very good even though sometimes I think people like to ding them here.

1  Thank John T

Mabuhay John T!

Thank you for choosing Philippine Airlines. We are glad that our check-in agent was able to assist your group well despite the trouble in our system. We look forward to seeing you again on-board!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Though our flight was delayed and has significantly affected our arrival time and hotel check-in, PAL is always a good choice. In-flight food is delicious and the crew is courteous and attentive. Check-in and on-boarding are done swiftly because PAL is the only airline that uses NAIA Terminal 2. So there is no long line. But I must say that our pilots during this flight may not be so experienced as the take-off and landing were not as smooth compared to our previous PAL flights. In fact, my husband and I were so dizzy up until we reach our hotel. Nevertheless, we still like PAL, not only because it is our flag carrier but it is a delight to fly with them.

1  Thank Liza T
Philippine_Airlines, Customer Experience Manager at Philippine Airlines (PAL), responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Liza T,

We are glad that we were able to delight you and your husband with our services. It was a pleasure to have you on-board. We look forward to seeing you on-board soon!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went home to the Philippines last January 2018 to attend my father's funeral. It was a short visit and I chose this airline because of the short travel time even though it is more expensive. My flight back home was Jan 25 at 4pm, I was already in the terminal by lunchtime because I wanted to make sure that my flight will be uneventful. First, the flight was delayed for 2 hours, and then come 6pm, they announced that the flight was cancelled. Chaos erupted in the waiting area. They did gave us provided us with Hotel and bus back to the hotel the next day. It was a nightmare because I was booked in a room which smell of smoke and mold. The airline told us to wait in our room for notice when we will be picked up the next day. No one called, I had to call the front desk to ask, there was also no wifi available.

The next day, the flight was again delayed, It was such a bad experience that my migrane acted up. Had to ask for medicine mid flight because of lack of sleep the previous night. They said I have to wait for them to ask for a doctor because they cant dispense of a medicine without doctors order.

It was the worst flight ever. I missed 1 day of work, so does my husband and 3 small kids were kept waiting for me.

2  Thank malensc1

Hello malensc1,

We are sorry to hear of the loss of your father. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience brought by the cancellation of your flight last January 2018. Rest assured, your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate office for their information and necessary action. We hope you will give us another chance to delight you in your future travels.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We flew with this airline in a domestic flight in the Philippines. A minor delay was probably due to the airport. The plane was small indeed, but clean and the flight attendants very polite.

1  Thank Stathis T

Hi Stathis T,

Thank you for the positive review. We are looking forward to see you again on-board!

Have a nice day!