“Best Traveling Experience by Oman Air”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 2 August 2023

I travel very often but it was first time travels by Oman Air my flight was from Dubai Muscat & muscat to Bangkok return flight, great staff & pilot, very comfortable seating, Excellent Food & service great entertainment movies highly recommended traveling by Iman Air…

Date of travel: June 2023

Reviewed 1 August 2023

I was traveling from Hyderabad to the USA. Oman Air was covering the leg from Hyd to Doha and Qatar Airlines for the rest of the trip.
The Oman Air check-in counter staff was so rude and unprofessional. I have traveled many times with different airlines but never faced such rude staff and never heard of the weird rules that she was mentioning.
We were 3 passengers and the carry-on baggage had an excess weight of a couple of kilos overall. She made me remove it threatening that she will not issue boarding passes until I remove that weight. She was so rude and told so many rules about how personal items (backpacks or purses) can contain only a laptop and nothing else nor even a file. while on the flight I saw many people have their backpacks loaded while they had carry-on suitcases.
This experience left a bitter taste of my travel with Oman Air. I will not recommend/use Oman Air again.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 23 July 2023

I bought a Business Class ticket, and I performed the online check-in. My seat was 3D. However, I wanted to get my boarding pass printed, thus, I went to the Business Class Counter and asked the staff to print-out my boarding pass. He raised his voice and shouted "you can go to any economy class counter, any counter, as you like to get your Boarding Pass", and he continued chatting with his colleagues.

Date of travel: February 2023
3  Thank Navigator30406559474
Reviewed 17 July 2023

I had a flight from Milan to Muscat which got cancelled due to cargo door malfunction of plane , Oman air in return provided a decent stay at hotel with meals and also reimbursed us the Flight delay cost . They have shown great professionalism and consideration for passengers in arranging a good hotel and hence also compensating the Flight delay charges as per European regulation .

Only feedback for scope of enhancement is to have a more avilable contact number which picks up calls 24*7

Date of travel: June 2023
2  Thank AnmolA87
Reviewed 16 July 2023

Best airline in middle.service and food are excellent.i would reccomand to all my friends.

Thank oman air for wonderful experience

Date of travel: July 2023
1  Thank Abdul P
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.