“A concenient low cost airline”
Review of Nok Air

Reviewed 15 October 2018

This is a low cost airline. They do the job nicely. Departure in due time, quick delivery of the luggage. Many attendants for such a short flight. We just found the seat very crampy compared with Thai Lion Air and Air Asia. Beware: the compensation for broken or destroyed luggage is ridiculous: make sure that you book using a premium credit card (Gold or Platinum)!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Absolute worst airline I have ever flown with. I booked online through trip.com which included two free bags as long as they were under 20kg. When I arrived at the airport the nok air staff told me I had to pay 900baht per bag. They were extremely rude and would not accept my booking confirmation showing that they bags were included. They put zero effort in to come to any solution and even changed our seats to the bery back of the plane in a spiteful and childish move. Spend the extra money and fly with a different airline like Thai lion or Thai airways.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I flew fron Phuket to Bangkok to Udon Thani and made use of their convenient fly n ride service to Vientiane. Good budget airline andprofessional service. Also love that their airplanes are painted like birds! Will use them again.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I booked my flight 5 days before flying, within 12 hours I received an sms to say flight had been cancelled- full stop! I called the airline and asked them for an alternative, which they declined to provide apart from offering another flight at the same price to be taken within 3 months. No suggestions of how I can get to my destination on time. I eventually had to wait another 6 hours + delayed flight by another 30 min. and when I asked if they would pay for my hotel or arrange for transfer to Udon Thani for an alternative flight, answer was No!
I then had to pay for a hotel + meals + airport transfers and eventually arrived home at midnight when I was supposed to be back mid afternoon. Thank you Nok, I will try not to use you in future.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 1 October 2018

It's a budget airlines. I often fly from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok with this one (20 times). It really cheap and good enough for short flight. The staff is friendly, helpful. You can choose the seat even you paid for cheapest ticket. You'll get free water on board :)

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Ngoc N