“Room for improvements”
Review of Malaysia Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a red eye flight. The male steward serving us gave me the impression he wasn’t happy with his job, being impatient and unpleasant. He didn’t raise his voice but his mannerism wasn’t one expected in a service industry. The snack served before landing was a miserable sandwich. It was dry and only had a piece of cheese and thinly sliced cucumbers. Disappointed with MH as I always try to support our national carrier.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,528)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lacking in service and hygiene seriously needs to lift its game. IMO they rate as a three-star airline at best. Definitely better Airlines to spend your money with that know what customer service and cleanliness is about.

1  Thank D W
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Always flying with MH business class to KUL.. Well worth to mentioned their signature saate, absolutely amazing flavours. Lamb and chicken with curry and pickle.. That's the stand out. And the regional lounge is well Maintained and good service and food too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Okay as far as airline economy service goes. Nothing extra but not worse. Food on one flight was below average else food average (ie okay). Usual cramped leg room and longing for that free seat to spread out on which didn't happen. Entertainment okay although somewhat limited. Staff very friendly. Drinks not overly free flowing but we were able to ask for them periodically.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I landed in hyderabad on 12th Nov 2018 from Melbourne only to know that they didn't load my luggage from KUL. Despite the issue, I kept my calm and tried to work with MH to locate my luggage.

It has been 8 days today and I have been left without communication from MH. I have sent several emails and all I get is auto email from them but no one from MH has ever bothered calling and find out what difficulties I'm going through.

When I asked for compensation from baggage handlers, they said max I will get is $20 per Kg which equates to $440 USD. my baggage costed me $350.00 itself and I had at least $3000 worth of goods in it and for that they only want to give to $440.00.

When they can lose the whole aircraft, I'm not surprised that they have lost bags.

This is 3rd time they have done this to me. In past two instances they have delivered the bags to me but this time they have lost the bag.

Avoid Malaysian Airlines at all cost.

1  Thank Dream567113