“Always enjoyed”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Meals have usually been bit better than average among the airlines. Often on time. Staff is professional as well.

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Jani_KrT
Write a ReviewReviews (27,863)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I flew together with my daugther for a 4 day trip to Helsinki. The service from Lufthansa was perfect organized from the check in in Frankfurt to the Airport in Helsinki.
Also it was a little bit caotic on the airport in Fankfurt due to a lot of snow, we took off a little late but they informed as well. The cabin crew wath helpful and friendly forth and back.
I can higly recommend Lufthansa.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Bigmose84
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed the flight. Good staff, good service, good food. Comfortable seats and quiet neighbour's helped too. A great experience which I feel gives value for money. Surely I will do it again next time

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Dealing with their customer service was the worse experience of my life.
They changed my flight the last minute and I was supposed to travel from Frankfurt to Chicago.
They told me you need to travel to Tokyo and from there to Chicago: can you believe that.
The only way to reach the claim department is through email, you are only gonna get an email back with ID number but no one will call you back.I ended up buying another ticket different day.
My bag was broken into. Call the customer care but I’ve got an automated message saying: due to a local emergency we are not able to answer your call.

I have never had such an experience before.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We flew out of Montreal to Munich & stayed for 2 nights, then the storm started....when we arrived at airport it was chaos! My husband asked which long line ,because I needed a wheelchair..there was an agent designated for this service. The agent was wonderful.. even though she was being yelled at by angry customers ( who’s flights were cancelled because of snow & ice) the agent was wonderful, the mobility services were excellent. We had one of the only flights out. Theses people were efficient, polite, and made sure I was safe arriving to the plane. The flight was late, but otherwise excellent. The food was good, the service upon landing was excellent. We recommend this airline.

• Food and Beverage