“Good flight with decent crew”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I am really amused with the boarding process for India bound flights. There was no seat number or section based boarding. It was basically be in the queue early and then get your seat. I am not sure why it happens for me in Lufthansa. :-). Crew was amazing but they were super tired. May be due to the additional demand from customers or due to their own perception based limitation. Food was OK and definitely i enjoyed it.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (27,845)

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

I brought the Club lounge at Iad it was wonderful and special ! I got to board the plane from the club! The flight was very different! The flight crew was great the food was wonderful the flight long but when I finally got to Capetown I felt wonderful and great to be in the Motherland Everyone should travel this Airline South Africa!

Reviewed 17 February 2019

The story is typical, but the service is awful. I had my flight delayed, which resulted missing connecting flight in Munich on the way to NYC. I was told by Lufthansa representative that i can stay in airport hotel and it will be refunded in a full amount. I did stay in NapCab airport sleeping cubical,which cost me 200 Euros! Now when I call customer service for refund, they say there is no direct phone number to call regarding this , only email...AND THEY CANT ASSIST.. After emailing customer service, I got 150 Euros offer, which is not the full amount. Any further attempt to get my money back was not successful, no answer for my 3 emails!!! What kind of company is that? If i would know how bad they are with refunds i would sleep on the floor!
awful.. simply awful
they could not locate my luggage for 3 days neither. All employees were extremely slow - I dont know what their problem is..

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank nipomo1983
Reviewed 17 February 2019

As Lufthansa is a reliable carrier. The flight attendants are friendly, but not overly so. Service and food are good. The seat has leg room to spare, but I found the seat width a bit narrow. The movie selection onboard left something to be desired. Because I only had sufficient time for transit on the outbound leg, I didn't visit the lounge. I visited the lounge on the return leg, which was nice as always. Everything went as expected, no drama, which is exactly what I'd like.

Reviewed 16 February 2019

We wait Frankfurt Airport about 9 hours since flight from San Diego arrive 11.30am
Lufthansa advise late arrive airplane and our departure to Porto about 1hour delay