“I wish she never responded with such an answer”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

" I don't make those sandwiches and have nothing else to offer you " that was the response of the stewardess on the Lufthansa flight when I told her that the sandwich offered was cold and tasteless. As a matter of fact, that was the worst, supposedly cheese, sandwich I ever had.

The plane was spotless clean, seats comfortable, but for such a great airline I expected a better response offering me other options 9 an apple, a banana..). Germany is known for its delicious, tasty food,and courteous people so should Lufthansa .... the German airline.

3  Thank Halimfuad
Write a ReviewReviews (25,353)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In time, perfect check in, nice staff. Appetizer on board, suitcases arrives without any problem. All fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It started in the waiting area where there was absolutely no organization for an orderly loading of the aircraft. as a result it took probably three times as long to board the aircraft. The only orderly boarding was for those needing assistance, families and business. But the ground staff didn't make it easy for any of these groups to pass through the crowd. My son flew economy and told me it after the business class boarded it was a free for all to board the remainder of the 747. Seriously Lufthansa, zone boarding does exist! When I got onboard someone was in my seat (business class) and I was categorically informed I would need to take the other persons seat as well they were an older couple and wanted to sit together. Seriously Lufthansa I didn't get a business class seat to be treated like that. Business class configuration on the flight meant every time the person beside me got up I had to retract my seat to let him out...which was about every 45 minutes. Yep first world problems but something for the business traveller to consider!

Date of travel: October 2018

errible Customer Service
Took payment for 4 tickets from my bank account
Would not change one letter on a booking and wanted 25 euro fee was then advised to cancel then the tickets cost more
Have had to spend 90 minutes on the phone at 10p a minute
Have had to spend at least three hours of my own time
No response to e mail and no mention of any compensation
Bank account is now overdrawn with them double booking tickets
Very dissapointed
Had to phone 3 times before they realised what I was saying was true to then be told after a 60 minute call that I had to to phone technical services. Dont you think you should be phoning the customer.
I can not believe that a company as big as Lufthansa do not have a good customer service team
How long do you have to wait for your money back I have been waiting 14 days so far and that is only for the first transaction
Would love to hear from any other customers who this has happened to.
How could you be charged twice over for the tickets you have bought siimply terrible
Good at taking your money, however its another story returning it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveled on a Boeing 747 non-stop from Denver to Frankfurt and changed planes and flew on an Airbus 320 (?) from Frankfurt to Barcelona. Both flights were uneventful with good service and OK meals. Both flights left and arrived on time.
The Frankfurt airport has been updated and is modern and easy to clear passport control and customs. Lots of shopping options and restaurants. Much easier to navigate then it was in 2005.
The Barcelona airport is smaller, very modern and easy get around.

Date of travel: October 2018