“Lufthansa”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight with 1 stop, it was extremely comfortable. The on board service was very good and always attentive.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25,048)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying is not a pleasure anymore, but flying with Lufthansa nowadays is hell. I remember 20-30 years ago it was nice and you were treated correctly. Now you are packed with a lousy arrogant service and even lousier food, which you have difficulties to balance on your tablet and afraid to disturbed the passenger next to you. You get some water smashed upon you, no excuse, just a napkin for drying. The seats are so old that even my grandmother would be ashamed to offer me a seat in it. I had to put the pillow under me so that I would not feel the springs. On top traveling with Lufthansa now is traveling with a fear that your flight will be cancelled or delayed because of strike by whatever employee department, Lufthansa is almost on top of the list and this for such a rewarded and well know company. Times have change. Even pay an additional 55€ my seat was horrible, at least I had 15 cm more than normal for my legs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried to book a flight with a layover. Entered my creditentials and pressed book. They informed that the conbection is too short, choose another flight. I didnt want to do that, so i cancelled it and booked another ones from the website. They were ok.

However they charged me for the first ones, even that i didnt complete it, and withheld the money from my account. I called the customer service in Ireland and got rude deming awnsers and no help. This happened three times.

I send a message via the website, and they promised that i will be contacted. Its been soon a month!!!, and no contact. Ive called but all i get is attitude. Money is still withheld at my account.

Never, ever use this airline, the customer service is the worst! Still waiting for them to release my money, which is unlawfully held!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was average, nothing special to expect in economy class. I prefer Air France as you have option to choose for extra leg room for a small fee or you can use miles. In Lufthansa I had on option to upgrade to better seat via my app which I can via KLM app.
Entertainment system is average, other airlines have better content in my opinion.
Cabin was ok but I could not get myself too comfortable even with all 3 seats empty in the middle row.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

BEWARE! This airline try to trick you into paying for additional flights, hoping you will book it with them. My son was travelling to Dubai from Dublin as he has done several times before, albeit with different airlines. As his return flight was more than 30 days away, Lufthansa wouldn't let him check in unless he booked an exit flight for within those 30 days. They claimed this was a legal visa requirement. It is not. As a UK/Irish citizen You can fly into the UAE without any outward trip booked. You can renew your visa inside the country or by crossing and reentering the border.

Yet, despite being confronted with this error, the condescending complaints department just repeat the same alt facts over and over again. My case was closed because they refused to actually investigate whether they were making a serious error.

The following are the advisors I had the misfortune to deal with:
An R [], A. [] and a Desislava []. The latter didn't even read the complaint properly; A. [] needs a refresher course on customer care and general manners; and, R [] needs to stop repeating the same incorrect and baseless information over and over.

Suffice to say, this is the last time we will be booking a flight with Lufthansa. They made Ryanair look good.

As a previous reviewer has stated, it's their road or the high road, regardless of whether they are at fault or not.

Please share with as many people as possible.

#neverflyLufthansa