“Pleasant trip to Europe”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The cabin staff were very attentive. The seats are comfortable. We could never figure out how to get a movie.

Write a ReviewReviews (25,042)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fast and efficient check-in, friendly staff
Flight was on time and arrived on time.
I requested an aisle seat but was put in the middle seat. It turned out okay in the end as the person on the aisle switched to my husband's window seat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The high point of Lufthansa si the food, great meals, great service, they know how to make you feel comfortable in any flight, but the only problem is they are never on time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Coming back to Lufthansa - another very good experience flying LH. Here are the details from this long haul flight:
1. Check - in and boarding - check-in very professional and smooth, 5 minutes and was done. (at O'Hare, business class check-in). Boarding , very efficient and fast starting to the minute at the hour announced.
2. Seating - very comfortable - from my perspective, still kind of small legroom - as usual in economy class. (just realized that the Boeing 747-800 is not that good for economy class passengers - seating is kind of crowded).
3. Entertainment - a good selection of movies and a decent selection of music available - I was sleeping almost the entire flight so did not matter at all...
4. aircraft was very clean - also what I do like they give you hot refreshment towels and also for the meal even in economy you get metal tools ... sparkling clean ... its a hard to beat thing.
5. food - aircraft food - generally speaking for economy class - is maximum good, is no fine dinning that's for sure - still what can be said the "orange -chicken" served this time was surprisingly tasty. I've overslept breakfast, so in that aspect cannot say anything.
In terms of beverages - I really liked the cognac/brandy they served after the dinner ... a good thing that they have for years.
6. Flight attendants - very nice and polite, helpful in all aspects.
As a bonus about 1 hour after take-off the pilot made the announcement that if we look-out the window we can see Niagara Falls - as I say it was an unexpected bonus sighting.
Overall a very good experience - and still LH remains my favorite way of flying!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely awful and incompetent. Paid $4000 for an emergency flight, they basically lost my booking for the return and after 7 phone calls with staff passing me on to someone else, I still didn’t have an answer. Went to the airport where a supervisor did find it an hour before the flight but then got stuck in a middle seat for the 9 hour flight. Wouldn’t mind as much if I hadn’t paid the $4000. But bc of their incompetence I paid a fortune to be miserable.

1  Thank Diane A