“Another good flight”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another good flight. Left on time and arrived when it should. On board service was good with cabin crew efficient and friendly.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,889)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The customer service was beyond my expectations. TheFirst Class lounge had the most amazing display of delicious food. Flight attendants were very accommodating and so nice.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first experience flying with Lufthansa, and it will not be my last! I actually flew with them for four out of six legs of the journey. There was more than enough leg room, which is so important on a trans-Atlantic flight. Service was impeccable - boy was I surprised to get not only TWO meals, but to be served on a tray with real (gasp) utensils! A choice of red or white wine was offered, along with other choices of hard and soft drinks. And the food wasn’t all that bad! The staff was friendly and more than willing to assist when needed. I will definitely be looking to this airlines for future flights!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For me, I must say flying is like going to the dentist.... I need to have confidence, I need to trust the "doctor". Once I am on a plane, I just want to forget, that I am a tiny spec in the sky, inside a can that is heavier than the house I live in. I want to arrive safely and with a maximum of comfort - this I get by flying Lufthansa - since more than 40 years...

1  Thank th0mas1960
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent flight. Good service, polite and gentle staff. Good food. Very confortable seats. good leg space

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)