“Lufthansa 2231 from CDG to Munich”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Used the Lufthansa lounge after security and had a quick snack and grabbed a newspaper. Quick 1 hour 15 minute flight on Lufthansa in Business Class. There were only 2 passengers including myself for the 9 business class seats on the Airbus 320. Service was efficient - food was a cold cheese platter. Asked for a pillow and no problems. Took a 30 minute nap and arrived relaxed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,987)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first time on Lufthansa. Since Business Class was totally unaffordable (and already booked seven months in advance), we decided to try Premium Economy and it was a good choice. The cabin has only 28 seats and they are roomier than Economy. They recline a bit more, too. Electronics are upgraded as is the menu includes complimentary beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. We received an amenity bag with the essentials, a pillow, blanket and bottle of water. The crew was very accommodating. If I compare this Transatlantic flight with the United and American flights I took in the last two years, this experience was far superior. This is not a 5-star review just because it is a pricey upgrade and I would have preferred a steeper recline of the seat. Overall, we arrived in good shape!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The airport is a disaster. We parked in the outer field dumped off at the terminal which was crowded. Not signs to explain where to go, no board with flights. Finally found my to the gate. Three very officious looking airport staff took issue with my luggage which so far had travelled from Toronto to Frankfurt, to Almaty, to Istanbul with no issues raised. So you will not I will debate started in the end I won. The loaded 30 minutes late and taxied close to 1 hour due to congestion. My connection was in jeopardy told not to worry ground staff would look after. We arrived and my flight was in different terminal they said I could make the flight arrived at the gate it had just pulled away. The staff at the gate said go to the office which I did and it was closed. So standing in the middle of the ticket area I was on my own. Called back to my travel agency luckily still open and in 15 minutes new flight then next day and a room in the airport hotel no thanks to LH or AC. Still waiting my hotel reimbursement.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice flight, finally some nice flight attendants and the food was pretty decent for airplane food :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The experience given by Lufthansa was absolut average. Not a tiny bit above or below of what you would expect.
The space was tiny but I‘ve seen worse, the food was not bad at all. Sure it is airplane food but many airlines show that this doesn’t have to mean a lousy pasta. Lufthansa is one of them. Was there a big variety? Not at all but there was something for everybody.
Alcohol was included.

The entertainment system was pretty good... games, information, films... exactly what you would expect from a 8+ flight.

The service was friendly and pretty basic. If you didn’t demand someone you didn’t see someone. The offered twice beverages and drinks, the rest was up to you.

What can I say... headphones a blanket and a pillow.

They reduced everything to the bare necessary... which is not bad ... but also not good.