“A flight to remember”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We were catching the flight from Frankfurt to Delhi on the 11th of this month. Our flight from Amsterdam to Frankfurt got delayed by 2 hours which left us with practically very little time in hand. Frankfurt airport being so large made our task even more difficult to reach the designated gate C16 . But we did manage god knows how!! When we somehow reached the aircraft we heaved a sigh of relief but what made all the difference was the reassuring smiling flight attendant. She like a close friend comforted us gave us water and juice to drink and made us feel so relaxed that the fatigue of the commute just vanished. Kudos to such airlines!

Date of travel: September 2018
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (26,618)

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Was very interested in trying out Lufthansa's A350 Business class. Aircraft was still very new so impressive when you walked on. Seat was good although you wouldn't want to be over 6 feet when it lays flat as you wont be able to lie flat without curling to some extent. I was in a window seat and didn't have anyone next to me so not sure of the experience of climbing over them in the middle of the night which you would need to do with the configuration. Service was pretty good although the way the flight attendants divide the cabin up is a little unusual and our section seemed to be the slowest to get served. Food was pretty good but not up to the likes of Qantas and Qatar Airways. Music selection wasn't great but it was fantastic to be able to watch the Champions League live while flying virtually over the North Pole! Was a little annoyed by a flight attendant wanting me to lower my window shade all the way despite it being a daylight flight. Overall pretty good and would travel again on Lufthansa's A350.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

First time on Lufthansa. Comfortable seats, ok food and great service. 747-800 lacks power and usb jacks and movie selection in lacking. Would fly again. :)

Reviewed 25 September 2018

It feels like we flew low cost company for premium price. They charge extra for check in baggage. So we did pay when we checked on line. But they charged us again at the airport eve though we had receipt and confirmation. We have called customer service and they confirmed that was already payed, but at the airport they didn't care. Also some people were complaining they were not in the system even though they had return tickets. All in all it was a mess and they did not care. They had fake smiles saying that there is nothing they can do about it.Every time I choose Lufthansa I regret.
But one thing in favor, the crew members were nice, helpful and polite. Which was very surprising since their image is quite opposite.
All in all, if you have other option go for it.

1  Thank Predrag V
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I discovered Economy Premium last year - and spent some extra money on it since.
It's worth every Euro though. I was looking forward to those flights and I enjoyed them so much that I didn't look at my watch once.
A perfect beginning and ending to perfect holidays.