“Very proper”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been forced to fly a lot with budget airlines the last few years. It was refreshing to fly again with a proper airline with proper service and proper seats. Despite the all-nighters, our flights were very pleasant.
Extra care was given to families wth young children like ours.
Wonderful crew. Inflight WiFi for a reasonable charge.
One of our suitcases was damaged during our return flight and we were very pleased with the handling of the case- though it did take much longer than it should.

1  Thank Tina S
Write a ReviewReviews (24,440)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We bought business tickets from this airlines and would never do it again! First of all no difference from economic class in terms of seats etc...not enough space. when we landed in Frankfurt they didn't call business and 1st class 1st. They asked us to follow the same line and when I got upset one of the staff told me we should have got on the 1st bus so we would be 1st. Then she said when we get in front of the plane we will be divided into priority and economic queues, never happened.
Then on the way back they have run out of economic places so took some from business class and last minute changed our sits so we had to sit in a different places not together! When you tell them" never will use this airlines again " n instead of apologising one of the cabin crew told us laughing "it's your choice". Absolutely ridiculous don t waste your money it's nothing different to economic class! They not designed to provide business class service!!!!

1  Thank Joanna Z
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying 10 times a year, or more, distinguishing between airlines is simple. Good ones offer, for this day and age, a little more with a smile, mediocre ones offer little or nothing with a smile and bad ones....well, you get the idea. Luthansa categorizes itself with "the rest" but does offer some small extras from a polite staff. Nothing is great in economy. It is like sitting in a sardine can, but the staff makes it palatable. I miss the old days with better food, but having the private entertainment is such a bonus. I will say this flight, the staff was particularly friendly. I greatly appreciate this warmth and would "tip" if allowed. In my case, price dictates who I fly with, so I cannot say this will be my "go to" airlines, but I believe if price were not an issue, Luthansa would be on my short list.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It nothing special. First time flying with them. The flight is ok. It the stop over in Frankfurt . The airport is so confusing . Signs very confusing. Follow the signs got lost. lucky lady traveller pointed me in the right direction or never make connection. Would not fly their again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been on 4 lufthansa flights last month. The screen did not work during all flights. Stewardesses had to help everyone to position their chair. Food was not good nor fresh. Bread was old and stale. Due to delayed flight in Warsaw my luggage was not moved in Frankfurt to the corresponding flight to Singapore. I called Lufthansa but they said they cannot help me locate the luggage. I could have found more info on another website. I called the main lufthansa lost luggage centre in Berlin but it seems they do not have any relevant information at all. They weren't willing to help in any way. Basically lufthansa does not take responsibility of the lost luggage.

2  Thank NataliaW180