“Overbooked”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew premium economy New York-Frankfurt part of a trip to Moscow. On time, efficient boarding and service. On the way back, the flight was overbooked. Instead of upgrading frequent flyers or customers, they announce open seats for premium economy and first class to general public for not a lot of euros. This did not sit right for some of us who payed regular fares. And since some travelers parties were split, as if parents and children fly in different sections, this added a lot of traffic in the cabin. This also was unpleasant. Very unpleasant.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,259)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Both the service on the plane and at check in were exceptional! We flew through Frankfort to Venice and it was a great experience. Truly a value as well - Blankets, pillows, and headphones free of charge - in economy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Oh how I wish Lufthansa provided services on EVERY route! Staff that really do want to make your experience a positive one, including flight crew. Great legroom - I’m 6’ 6” tall and had no problem with standard seat legroom.

Excellent customer service. Love love love this airline. Lufthansa, you really ARE a credit to the airline industry. Every other airline should look to you for best practice.

Will ALWAYS hope for a Lufthansa flight in future

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight from Zagreb was delayed and so we missed our connecting flight in Munich. I thought that they probably could have held it for us and the other passengers that were travelling to Vancouver because it's such a long flight that they could have made up at least some of the time in the air. That said, Lufthansa really took care of us that night with a free dinner, hotel stay, cab fare to and from the airport and breakfast the next morning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I will never ever fly with Lufthansa again. The flight from BKK to Munich on 3 Sep was terribly delayed for almost 6 hours!! Causing me missing the connecting flight. I had to waste time for 1 night at Munich for nothing. It totally ruined all my vacation plan!

Again it happened the same with my flight from Krakow to Frankfurt. 90 minutes delayed. I missed my connecting flight again from Frankfurt to my home town causing me unable to come back to work one day as wasting one night at Frankfurt.

I am enough with this airline. And I already recommended all my family, friends, and colleagues not to fly with this airline.

2  Thank Vimala C