“Great cabin attention and ...”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Krakow to New York City (Newark Intl. Airport).
Counter help was excellent,fast courteous and efficient.
Even the food and entertainment were great.
Hard to believe in this time and age,but yes!!
We traveled Premium Economy and the on board service was
very attentive and fast with a good selection of inflight dinner
as well as beverages.The couple of hundreds difference in price
was well worth it.
The seats were extra long with plenty of space to stretch your legs
and properly spaced together.
We noticed our meals were the same as in Business Class and
on board stewards were super kind and amiable with a big smile
and a thanks! Excellent!!
The flights departed and arrived to the exact time allocated
and the short layovers passed quickly and enjoyable in Frankfurt
International Airport. A wonderful place to make a layover.
Great array of movies and programs made the flight quick and
enjoyable.
Luggage was delivered on time and strangely,without damage
in just a few minutes after arrival to Newark Airport.
I highly recommend Lufthansa to travel wherever they fly!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,345)

Flight from Brussels by Munich to Vancouver, 10 hours
It did not feel like 10 hours!
check-in was very helpfull and understanding for the fact that we were travelling with our 2 year old son
the meals are pretty good on this flight!!

2  Thank Cas-Lieve-Igor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had flown in from Zagreb to Munich with a 4 hour layover until our flight to Hong Kong. Plenty of time to enjoy what the airport had to offer. The first worrying signs were the delay in getting our bags from the short flight over the Alps. It took one hour! No explanations, and no interim advice on the monitor. Still, no panic. 3 hours to play with. Moved from bag collection to flight checkin. We were flying Premium Economy and moved to the Business class counter (which in most airlines attends to premium passengers as well). The counter had no other business than ours, yet we were told to check in at economy. I turned around to see a line at least 80 metres long with just 5 persons attending to that mass of humanity. It took one precious hour to get to the counter. All the while, surplus Lufthansa personnel appeared to be standing around. Why they weren't shifted to the hot spots is beyond me. It seemed that every third customer had a problem at checkin!

When we finally reached the counter, we too had a problem. They discovered our confirmed flight was not actually confirmed, despite the record of payment on the screen. We were informed they could not fix it there. We were now directed to ticket sales. Yes, another queue. By now, our blood pressures were rising in inverse proportion to the rapid decline in our appreciation of German efficiency.

Another hour passed in the company of highly agitated customers, which only heightened our own agitation. At last, with one hour before departure, we finally had a person who was extraordinarily efficient. It still took him time to sort it all out, even though the lost "confirmation" baffled him. We finally got to the departure gate mid-way through boarding – not the way I would prefer. Our transfer boarding passes for the Hong Kong to Auckland flight had been arranged to be collected in Hong Kong.

I must give full marks to that last Lufthansa gentleman who tidied all the problems.

But I have still not had an explanation as to how the error happened. Air New Zealand have stated that they have no explanation, but Lufthansa and Flight Centre have not replied yet.

1  Thank petatk2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely the best flight I have had in years.
Terrific service, frequent beverages, free head sets, free internet and good food too.

Entertainment offerings were abundant with movies, books, games and pod casts!

Economy sets are cramped and lack much cushioning, but it wasn't as bad as some airlines.

The premium economy seats looked well worth the extra fees and I will consider it next time. However,the 2-4-2 configuration made it more pleasant with no middle seat passenger worries.

I will always try to fly Lufthansa when possible.
Great way to get home from Europe!

1  Thank mistravel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lufthansa damaged my bag in transit from Frankfurt back to DFW. 2 weeks after the damage claim was filed, I receive a phone call from "Customer Service at Lufthansa" stating they would reimburse me if I provided them with my bank routing number and bank account number. I told them, due to FRAUD and THEFT concerns, I could not provide the information and instead wanted a check to be mailed to me. The agent then said, "I'll send you an email, send me your bank information back via email." I again reiterated my concern about Fraud and Theft and asked to speak with a manager. I was told no manager was available and if I didn't want to provide my banking details, my claim would be marked closed. I have never heard of this kind of interaction EXCEPT from scammers who are trying to steal money and bank account information! If this is truly Lufthansa Customer Service policy - then I will NEVER fly Lufthansa again.

1  Thank txscurlygirl