“Great”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

staff very helpful, not much leg room, food and snacks were good, highly recommend, will book with Lufthansa as per price and service.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,400)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have family members in Brazil and planned a small vacation there last August/September 2018. I already did this trip (Dresden, Germany - Belo Horizonte, Brazil) thousend of times and most of them with Air France, which never gave me any headache. As this time I bought a ticket with Lufthansa I was really expecting a better experience, especially due to the good reviews and the higher ticket´s price when compared to other airlines.
I am gonna resume the whole catastrophe this was:
the outward flight was punctual but the whole staff was very unfriendly. I reserved a sit with a bit more space for my feet since I have an Operation on them and they get swollen easily. As the sit I reserved was next where themost families are placed (and I was alone) I wanted to change it so a mother next to me could get more place and I could relax more. In resume the whole staff just ignore me THREE times.

On the flight back I was hoping the experience would get better, but it didnt. I had a morning sickness (due to pregnancy) and decided to miss the first flight connection. Even though I payed (consciously) for the other flight they didnt let me board when arrived 17:40 for a 18:15 flight. I was in a VERY emocional state, had to be in germany to work the next day and was alone in Sao Paulo with all my luggage. Several times I called and explained the situation to the Lufthansa personal and NO ONE could help me, so at the end I had to pay a whole new ticket ( this time with Air France) and go through all this stress.

I am very disappointed with the Lufthansa personal and how they treat me when in such a bad situation.
Never again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Services & asian veg food provided was very good flight duration was 12 hrs but comfortable & nice experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were 8 people travelling the requested food which we requested was horrible whereas Lufthansa ads show great indian food served

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time for me to fly in Lufthansa and everything was great, the flight attendants super attention, food options really good. I could work and rest during the almost 10 hours with any disruption.
Also great communication from the pilots and its driving.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money