“Very comfortable, good service”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had upper deck bulkhead seats; very private and lots of storage space. Lufthansa includes Bose noise-cancelling headphones for the music and entertainment, which is a nice bonus. I was impressed with the variety of classical music selections, which is not always the case, even on the better airlines. The food and service were fine; we would definitely fly Lufthansa again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,401)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew this flight to connect with a United Airlines flight to Chicago. We look for good business class rates as we plan European vacations because neither of us can sit in cramped seats without experiencing leg or back issues. Business class on this flight was 3x3 seating with all middle seats empty. I was not able to read a magazine as the seat in front of me was too close. The food was fine and business class acceptable. There was no in-flight entertainment. Fortunately, it wasn't a long flight. On the other hand, we did have a GREAT Lufthansa Cabin in first class last year coming to Chicago from London. It's these short intra-Europe flights you should worry about.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I absolutely despise this airline and will not fly with them in the future. Most of the staff are quite uptight and not helpful at all. At first, they were when they thought I was German and began speaking to me in German, however, once I replied in English, their attitude became unpleasant. Space was small and there was little to no legroom. I had an incident with the passenger in front of me when he pushed his seat back so fast that he caused pain in my knees. I approached the situation diplomatically and calmly, however when he replied rudely, I called over an air hostess. She wasn't very helpful either and seemed more concerned with speaking to the male passenger in German.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveled from Chicago to Munich then to Kiev on outbound. Return flight was from Kiev to Frankfurt then to Chicago. 3 of the 4 flights had late departures. In flight seat entertainment did not work on flight from Frankfurt to Chicago. Several other passengers in my area had this issue. Notified airline stewardess twice but no luck correcting monitor. Plane was older 747.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My brother’s luggage has been lost and no one knows anything about it since 6 days. This is not acceptable as an airline should be tracking its luggages and act in a more professional way.