“Very good service!”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Very good service, I enjoyed flying and the entertainment service was very good, it has been a pleasure!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (24,412)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I had to go from Tel-Aviv to Frankfurt on business, it is a medium range trip, each trip about four hours with a non-stop flight. There are many available flights to choose from, most of them of course with at least one stop, adding at least about two hours each direction, and adding the additional unpleasant hustle through the security check in the transit airport. While I cannot find any good reason to prefer flying on business class on a short or medium length flight, I most definitely am agreeable to pay some additional fare for a non-stop flight. I also prefer to fly during "normal" hours, leave not too early in the morning, and not to return too late in the evening, thus not infringing too much on my usual daily routine. With these preferences in mind, the list of available flights is very limited, I found just one suitable alternative! This was the daily Lufthansa outbound flight at 8:00 AM from Tel-Aviv to Frankfurt, and the daily inbound flight at 5:50 PM from Frankfurt to Tel-Aviv. When booking the ticket well ahead, the fare was still reasonable. I went to the airport both in Tel-Aviv and Frankfurt by train. In the airport and on the flight everything went smoothly and comfortably, and nothing adventurous can be reported.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The flight was very long, 4h, but quite comfortable, with good food and service, no complains, except no option to see movies

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Check in was fine...the personnel at Nuremberg Airport are awesome. No line, and things went well. We checked in two bags. No delays...just a connection in Munich and another in Frankfurt - weird way to go, but oh well. Great flights. Plenty of room on the planes, and again, the personnel were super. Got to Tampa...heard my name on the loud speaker. Turns out, both bags didn't make it. Got $50 voucher each...but the catch was no delivery on Sundays! They would get delivered on Monday...we waited up until 11pm, nothing. No call. No delivery! Tuesday, I called them first thing in the morning..."Sir, its on its way, should be there early." I keyed on "should be". Eventually they were delivered, by an apologetic woman. Supposedly, my number that I gave them...didn't have enough numbers....and since they couldn't call me, they wouldn't deliver after 6pm. I gave them my full cell number when I filled out the paperwork...along with my email address, etc...In my opinion, it was a poor excuse. And by the way...$50 does not go very far when you need a couple pairs of underwear, socks, shirt, shorts, and toiletry items for 3 days. Passengers can't be expected to wear the same clothes they wore on a 12 hour flight.

Also, my lactose free meal was given to another passenger instead of me. Not sure how that happened. But, I was given a regular meal...which can cause discomfort if I am not careful! And it did :(

Paying to reserve seats ahead of time is ridiculous. To make certain that we get to sit with our families, we shouldn't have to pay extra to reserve those seats! If I were asking for exit aisle...or additional legroom...or something special, okay, I understand that. But, my Wife is handicap and I need to be next to her to provide assistance.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Well, flying Business Class is usually great. However, comparing with other airlines I face quite a range between excellent crews or rude staff. However, my last LH flight was a beauty, since all the team members have done a great job and I was really satisfied. I had 3K which is not the seat with the biggest space you can get. On the other hand side you have a perfect view and it is very cozy in this compartment of the plane...