“Made a Long Flights enjoyable”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 14 December 2017

While there were other airlines flying to Saudi Arabia, I am glad that I selected Lufthansa. Everyone from the flight crew to the people behind the check-in counters could not have been more helpful. I left my glasses on the flight home but they were extremely helpful and my glasses were returned. In all reality I had basically written off the idea of ever getting them back. I would definitely recommend this airline if flying to Europe or beyond.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (16,641)

Reviewed 14 December 2017

This flight was much cheaper than KLM Airfrance or British. Seats were a little tight but that is not new this days. Flight attendants kept coming by to check on passengers. Good German beer and wine was included with the meals. Easy flight and even got to my connection a little early.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Amsterdam closed due to snow and had to be re-routed the next day via frankfurt.
Lufthansa is is efficient as always. The connection to AMS was a drama however. With minimal transfer time and a terrible long way to the gate for the connection flight barely managed to get there in time.

• Legroom
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Absolutely beautiful plane the A380. Very quite and spacious plane. The Business class service was great and very personalized. Food was spectacular and tasty and the movie selection is endless and love the amenity kit they provide for free.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I normally travel business class if the flight is longer than 2 hours. Lufthansa business class from Amman to FRANKFURT is marginally better than low cost carrier Ryanair. The seats are tight, barely recline, there’s no wardrobe facilities, no entertainment. But it was the tight seating that was the worst. It probably deserves the title of the worst business class in the world. I’m 5foot 11 inches and because there was no headrest I got a pain in my neck. My advice don’t pay for this terrible service. If you want a classy business class fly another airline.
Seat was unc, leg room tight, no entertainment,very poor value for money