“Europe to Canada Flight”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Our flight from Frankfurt to Toronto was one of the best we have experienced in recent years as the food and the cabin service were excellent. Our seats towards the front of the aircraft were just two side by side meaning we did not have to climb over each other to get out.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,920)

Reviewed 20 September 2017

It was a long flight but it was made easier by the seat configuration. I love sharing a window + aisle seat configuation with my husband, with no middle seat. It seems like most of my flights are fully booked, and this configuration is great.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I would like to register my absolute humiliation whilst travelling on LH2502 this afternoon. I regard this as a total racial slur. Whilst handing out the immigration landing form by Ms J Gruber, she loudly announced to everyone around my seat 6B whether I require a landing card for UK. I ignored her and again she called out again, louder this time round, making sure that I have heard her! I find this totally insulting. Despite the fact that I am of Chinese origin, does this mean I am not entitled to a British passport, nor might I have understood English in the first place. May I enquire whether this is something LH expect from the crew? to specially point out the so called minorities, asking them outright whether they need landing cards. I assume Ms Gruber does not think that Chinese people like me should have a British passport. I find this wholly unacceptable and quite frankly totally insulting. I informed the flight pursue of my annoyance. I would like to know whether LH has any diversity program!

1  Thank Monkey168
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The crew of the plane were they polite and helpful and professional!!! The food and snacks offered were very good with a great variety of drinks to choose!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Pleasant crew and enjoyable flight. Everything went smoothly which is all I ask from a short-haul flight. They have a trolley with food and drink, but I didn't look at the prices as I wasn't interested . Good coffee at no charge.