“Even if delayed, overall was good”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 20 September 2018

This was the firts time flight with LOT and even if the flights enquired some delays and we had to have a run through Warsaw airport, in order to catch our connecting flight, the on air experience was lovely.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,361)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The plane was 2 hours late leaving from Dubrovnik. As a result we missed our next flight from Warsaw to Heathrow as we had to line up at Warsaw to get another connecting flight. We were near to the front of the line, but didn`t advance because the line was being invaded by others who were queue jumping from all sides. Also a female passenger was taking Oriental passports and processing them for others who were in the line behind us. As a result we couldn`t get a flight until the next day. When we finally got to the desk, a very patient and nice young man gave us vouchers for taxi, hotels and meals,
I feel the queue should have been supervised and managed so no one was disadvantaged and the desk staff didn`t have to be subjected to the stress. Also more staff needed to be at the desk for this amount of passengers needing connecting flights due to a late plane.Obviously, Politeness or common decency wasn`t in the vocabulary or tradition of the queue jumpers.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

The fly was postponed 2 hours because of technical problems.
After start everything went smoothly and in Primium Economy I was treated very well with food and drinks .

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This was first and last time i took this airline. They totally spoiled my vacation, lost my luggage and have 0 level of responsibility. I wonder how theyve appeared in star alliance.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

First time flying LOT. LCA-WAW was standard European Business class. Not thrilled with the 03:40 departure time. WAW-LAX was on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Very comfy seat, was able to get some sleep. Food was great. Could not fault the service. Definitely worth the price. Last trip from LCA-JFK was on Air Serbia (an Etihad partner) but the price had gone up this year and the service was not that great. LOT offered a great price and I was happily pleased with the entire experience. My only complaint would be that the video screen is in the back of the seat in front of you and for a person with impaired vision (I wear contacts but take them out on the plane due to the dry air) it was difficult to see what was on offer from far away in the seat (yeah, I know - 1st world problems).

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Roseannesh