“Average experience ”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flight from Korea to Denmark, transit at Warsaw, Poland with LOT Polish airline, it’s my first time flying with this airline. I ‘ve called twice to Service center in Korea office and both times I’ve got kind help on special meal request and collect mileage on Lufthansa account, as Star Alliance member.
Cabin service was average, vegan meals were somewhat boring. Both flights were delayed half an hour each. Other than that all went fine without any big drama.
Though I was impressed that one of Polish cabin crews spoke good Korean, dealing with all inflight announcements in Korean.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,011)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good and friendly attendants , good vsalue for money. Clean, comfortable, good food and on time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff is nice, pleasant flight, seats are alright.complimentary coffee, messages over the speaker understood.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The LOT airline has pleasant customer service and clean airplanes. However, I am hesitant to use this airline because they lost my luggage twice — when I landed in Warsaw and took a connected flight to Krakow, and vice versa. They shipped my luggage to my hotel approximately 24 hours after I landed in Poland. As for when I returned home, my luggage was still in Warsaw. It took the airline approximately 5 days to return it to my house in the United States. This whole process created unnecessary stress and hassle. Here’s the kicker: this was not the first (or the second) time it happened. Strike three, LOT. If I use this airline, then it will be only when I have carry-on. Otherwise, I will look for another airline next time I plan to check in my baggage.

1  Thank TinaBelle20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We travelled from Toronto, through Warsaw, to Israel and returned the same way recently. The outgoing flights were on older planes that were clean and in decent condition. On the long leg of the return flight we were on a new Dreamliner and it was excellent with the added advantage of about 100 international movies and shows to choose from.

We ordered kosher food which had the unintended benefit of being delivered just prior to the main meal service. However, the catering left much to be desired. The meals were barely okay and one was completely inedible and looked like spam.

The attendants' service ranged from pleasant to indifferent. They could come around with water more often on an international flight. Several flights were late and there was no apology or explanation.

Given our recent experierence with air travel I'd say that LOT is on par with most airlines and our experience was largely satisfactory. What elevated the service was that I was able to book seats behind an exit row by calling in early. The man at the call centre was patient and accommodating. When I sent follow up emails they were responded to promptly. So, for this reason, I ranked LOT as very good.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank sandyhoward2015