“Take morning flight”
Review of Lion Air

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Lion Air is a budgeted airline and it's quiet famous for a late or delaying the schedule and make its customers dissapointed.
This time, my trip from jakarta to Singapore. I could say and should admit that Lion Air has more flight schedule to singapore than other airlines.
The earliest schedule at 06.00 by Lion Air and taking an advantage of the earliest flight, so the schedule was on time!

Please be aware that this is a budgeted airline, so you could skip about having a meal during the trip.
The leg space room is tight, but i could barter it with on-time schedule.
Have a pleasant flight!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I fly with my friend. At first all are fine until we arrived in Jakarta and take our baggage. My friend's suitcase was destroyed. The zipper is broken and the clothes inside were ruffled. Nothing valuable inside. Had asked to the officer and they just say they can help to fix the case.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Wida197
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My return flight was cancelled by lion air. The company didn't sms nor emailed me. This is not correct!

1  Thank Christopher W
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have flown Lion Air in and around Indonesia several time in the last few years. I have learnt the level of service to expect. Never plan a flight with Lion Air if you expect to arrive at your destination on time. The last time the check-in staff said the flight was on schedule which is unlikely considering that the aircraft could have hardly departed its origin as it arrived that late at the airport. It just seems that everybody expects and accepts that level of service with Lion Air.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Andrew N
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The flight was on schedule. And the flight attendant, Margiyanti/Margianti (not really sure how to spell) was super. She was never stop smiling, really care and helpful. She take care the guest patiently. For me, she was the best flight attendant that I ever flight with.