“Great Flight”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

The flight attendants were all very friendly which was great because the flight was the longest I’ve been on. There were multiple meals, snacks, and beverages available during the flight. The warm towels were a nice touch to freshen up a little after a 14 hour flight to our layover in South Korea. I appreciated how the flight attendants encouraged everyone to leave the window shades down so I could get some much needed shut eye.

Date of travel: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,173)

Reviewed 18 February 2019

I've flown on a lot of airlines. It used to be that Thai was my favorite but it has been upstaged by Korean Air. Not only the hospitality but the business class food is excellent. One of my friends wanted to fly back and forth over the Pacific just wining and dining.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 18 February 2019

I bought Korean Air ticket 3 months before the trip date with my name at the time, but I got my name changed only 3 weeks before the trip due to naturalization. I worried so much and got even more worried because of all the problems people had with changing names on their tickets I saw online.

However, after I got my new passport with the new name, I called Korean Air customer service; from there, they directed me to email engticket@koreanair.com with my documents (ticket, new passport, court order). After not even 24 hours, they replied my email with my new ticket with my new name on. They did not ask for anything else, not even a fee. I am so amazed and happy.

I have been traveling with Korean Air for years, and I will keep doing so. Love them!

Date of travel: February 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019

Have not taken KE for long time so it was so nice to have a good meal on Y class! The Korean Bibimbap ( rice dish ) was very nice and the Korean white wine was also surprisingly enjoyable. Well done!

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 17 February 2019

First time taking Korean Air to Sapporo with my family and we were impress with the courteous stewardesses . From checkin Singapore , good feeling though the lounge has not much to offer then it's not their fault. We transited in Seoul for a couple of hours but it wasn't bad, quite comfortable and food suits us find. Food on board , if you like us love Korean food then you will enjoy it.
Return flight was just as good so 5 Stars for Korean Air.

Date of travel: February 2019