“Good and convenient location for East Anglia”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Took the 06.15 flight to Schiphol which arrived at 08.15 local time. Norwich is a true delight, easy parking and just a very short walk to the terminal. Very helpful and upbeat staff at such an early start and the Customs officials were wonderful and helpful to us. Only slight disadvantage is the short walk outside from the terminal to the aircraft. We were warmly greeted by lovely stewardesses and the flight was relaxing and swift.

• Check-in and boarding
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to know that are staff were able to help you with your flights. We hope to you see soon again!

Write a ReviewReviews (24,184)

Reviewed 19 February 2019

This is a good airline, their word is their bond, service is very good, food and drink exemplary. Once our luggage was delayed and they pulled out all the stops to get the luggage to us asap. We have used them for the past 10 years. Unfortunately, KLM are now tied in with Air France - a real dog of an airline. Be careful when booking on line as both airlines are inter-mixed.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank Ronald M

Your review has put a smile on our face, Ronald. Specially as it comes from one of our most loyal passengers. 10 years is quite a long time.

We hope to see you for the next 10 more years!

Reviewed 19 February 2019

Booked a flight with KLM from Houston to Copenhagen via Amsterdam. A few hours before departure they advised they flight from Amsterdam to Copenhagen was cancelled. I asked to remain on the flight to Amsterdam but they then advised me this flight too was cancelled. Much to my surprise the flight from Houston to Amsterdam left on time whereas they re-booked me with Air France via Paris where I had more than 8 hours waiting time. I found an earlier flight out of Paris but they refused to move me to same and when asking for a lunch voucher they also rejected same.

KLM do NOT care about your rights nor needs when these situation occur thus be sure you can manage on your own (bring lots of cash, change of clothes etc) if you choose to give them any business. Do NOT count on anything they tell you as they will only offer you "advise" which suit their needs.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Check-in and boarding

Lars, we understand that it is very inconvenient to have your flights cancelled. We proactively book passengers and try to assist all our passengers as quickly as possible with canceled flights and delays, but unfortunately this can indeed take some time because of the number of passengers. We would like to inform you that we are available on multiple channels, such as on Social Media and we can also assist passengers by telephone. If you experience such a situation again in the future, you can sit somewhere quietly while we switch you behind the scenes. We are sorry to read that you have not been informed of this.

Reviewed 18 February 2019

I had the opportunity to flying KLM (Delta) to Hague, on flight -9447 KLM (Dulles Airport to Amsterdam) February 6, 2019 in Business Class. The trip is approximately eight hours (8) and I have to admit that your staff (flight attendants) did a great job during the whole trip to keep everyone indulged and contented. Their efforts were like an opera where each member played a key role and they worked well. As in any operation there is always a Super Star among the group and I have to say it was “Anne Van Nieuwkerk” #58561. She definitely stood out of the group with her efforts. I watched her on more than a few occasions as she made a point to walk around and check each person in the Business Class during the trip and ask that person if there was anything, she could get for them or questions that they had. She also asked passengers where they were headed and gave a few insights on what to visit at those destinations or what to expect at their destination.
I have to say I was most impressed with your KLM flight crew but especially with Anne Van Nieuwkerk who went the extra mile. Please keep hiring employees like Anne and you will see me on your flights every time I get a chance.

• Check-in and boarding

What a great review, Franklin. Thank you for sharing the details. We are not able to take note of your compliment via this channel. However, you may extend your compliment to our superstar staff via our website, under Customer Support.

We are happy to hear that you have had such a wonderful trip. We hope to welcome you on board again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2019

Overall journey was good. crew was very supportive. My journey was small but quite comfortable. Liked the snacks which were served.

• Check-in and boarding
IriesB, Owner at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the nice review, Jain. Until the next time, hopefully!