“nice and comfortable flights”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 18 February 2019

Overall journey was good. crew was very supportive. My journey was small but quite comfortable. Liked the snacks which were served.

• Check-in and boarding
IriesB, Owner at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the nice review, Jain. Until the next time, hopefully!

Write a ReviewReviews (24,184)

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

Had a nice flight there and back, but my baggage was delayed, opened and wrecked including the goods inside. It was more than a month ago, and customer care still didn't bother to reply to my officially submitted complaint.
Summary: fly with KLM, because their values and policies are nice, but don't take a checked-in luggage with you.

• Value for money
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We regret to read about your unfortunate experience. It's a good step to have the file opened so our Customer Care can review this. Our advise is to check your spam folders to make sure you do not miss any emails from out team. Should you still not have received this, please note that we have multiple channels that can assist you in following up, including Social Media.

Reviewed 18 February 2019

Flew from Washington-Dulles to Amsterdam (approx. 8 hour trip) on KLM and could not have enjoyed the trip better than the crew treated me during the flight. They were very attentive and cared for my trip as if I was family. The plane was constructed to give you the most comfort and leg space, and the movie selection was more than enough with many choices. They had their own head gear to listen to music and the movies and they were top the class (sorry you do not get to take them home). Great service and I will definitely want to fly them when I can since they way I was treated!

• Check-in and boarding
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We think you pretty much covered our services on board! Thank you for you sweet and short review and we are happy to learn that you had a great trip with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2019 via mobile

I’ve recently travelled twice now from Newcastle airport via Amsterdam to Kilimanjaro airport and both times have been fantastic service. I used to use emirates but the airport is 12 hours away from where I stay.. found a fab price with KLM both times. Flights have always been on time, connecting time is enough, baggage has landed safely on both trips at every airport. The service KLM offer is just the same as Emirates airline if not better. Friendly staff who assist you at all times.

KIA is approximately 17 minutes away from my destination in Tanzania so it’s the perfect airport to fly into.

Would highly recommend this airline to fly there, also book in advance prices are so much cheaper too! I’ve currently had two flights over there for less than £450 for a long haul that is a fantastic price. Can’t complain with luggage as your allowed x2 cases of 23kg each and 12kg hand luggage that’s a mega 58kg and fantastic when your staying for three months, as well as being able to transport lots of things over for my house and my bestfriend and her baby boy.

I’ve seen bad reviews of KLM but all flights I have taken have been superb, don’t knock them till you try :)

Date of travel: December 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2019

I flew KLM multiple times in the past few years between Amsterdam and Budapest and I experience always the same: here they care about giving quality service for your money. This flight has to compete with the budget airlines so don't expect luxury - but the price is reasonable, the service is nice and the plane is clean and arrives on time. I think from a short haul flight this is more than enough.
Hand luggage limit was 12kg, check-in baggage allowance was 23kg. Check-in baggage was extra option.

• Check-in and boarding

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We appreciate your objectivity on this matter. We do hope that you were able to have a wonderful trip. We hope to see you soon on board!