“On Time ”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

The flight from Amsterdam to Dar-es-Salaam was smooth. Departure was right on time and decent meals were provided.

Date of travel: January 2019
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (23,511)

Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

First time flying with this airline. Our first flight was from Venice, Italy to Amsterdam and Amsterdam to Miami. The service was very good, food and drinks were plenty along with alcoholic drinks including wine. There two rounds included in price. We had no complaints. We were given breakfast and a very nice lunch. Flight was on time, seats were comfortable and crew members at the airports counters and flights were very professional and polite. I will definitely consider flying again with them. Thank you KLM for a safe flight back home.

Date of travel: January 2019
2  Thank 305YOLO
Reviewed 17 January 2019

Our trip was from Edmonton to Frankfort 23 Dec to 6 Jan. The best on our trip was the connection and the time to get to Germany, the whole trip took us 13 hours which is great, it was the shortest time ever we make it to Germany.
Bad thing was at the check-in desk in Edmonton, the ground crew a young lady was so rude to us and so not polite. On the flight the crew was amazing and kind. The food on the airplane was not good, in our way back we brought our own food with us and we contact them before our flight that they will not serve strong smelly food on the airplane, that because in our way to Amsterdam they served Asian food (actually I am Asian and I have no probe with Indian food) but the quality and the strong smell was too much to take, few people went to washroom and through-up.
The biggest negative thing I found was the air-pressure inside the airplane, it was low, lower than usual. I do recommend that KLM to check and re-measure the indoor air-pressure in their airplanes while flying. By the way few people on the airplane got dizzy in both ways, I believe it is due to the low air-pressure.

1  Thank roro2019
Reviewed 17 January 2019

I really do not expect anything from Western carriers like KLM. The service is mediocre and very average. Some of the TV did not work, like mine and my companion. There were no magazines. The food was so so... okay, I understand we are flying economy but some Asian carriers surpass, overwhelmingly, them in economy class with genuine smiles and welcome.

Reviewed 17 January 2019

On our way to the Galapagos and this was a great way to start.Excellent flight.good service and the in flight entertainment was up to date.Time passed very quickly with meals/drinks and more drinks settled in comfy seats/beds.We have flown klm twice now and I hope to fly with them more often.