“Very pleasant flight !!!!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew to europe for our family vacation from 1 September - 16 September 2018, and this is the first time we select KLM for our flights from Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam/Vienna/Amsterdam Return.

Great service both at KL/Amsterdam/Vienna/Amsterdam Airports and on board.
Staff throughout from check in to onboard the flights were courteous, friendly and accommodating - flight meals was tasty and in generous portion accompanied by entertaining inflight program on screen. Great experience for an economy class seat with ample leg room.

Flight both outbound and inbound was pleasant, we are looking forward to fly with KLM again !!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,687)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love KLM and have flown with them regularly on visits to Europe. Not only do I like the airline but also the Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam. Flying to Amsterdam gives me a chance to visit this enchanting city.
Being over 6 feet tall I splurged on the extended seating which mitigated my dread of getting my body into knots during the 9 hours and gets me there more relaxed and refreshed... I always got a kick out of listening to the Dutch tongue which - being of German ancestry myself - sounded somewhat familiar and I made me feel at home almost from the get-go.
Check-in went smoothly – Flight attendants are always first class – choice of entertainment very substantial (once one has figured out the touch-screen). The flight itself uneventful – good take-off and landing. All in All, a good experience.
I was a bit disappointed with the quality and choice of food from Vancouver to Amsterdam (breakfast in Amsterdam and NO CHEESE ??!). It was somewhat better – but certainly not outstanding - on the way back. I suppose the days of filet mignon served with real cutlery are long gone...!

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Travelled from Dublin to Amsterdam and back with KLM. Excellent service both at arrivals and departures. My father needed assistance from the airplane to the arrivals terminal and I can’t thank KLM enough for how they looked after him. Because he has assistance in Dublin when departing the Airport they arranged for somebody to take him by buggy to passport control in Amsterdam - no queuing for him - and directly to the baggage hall. Flights both way were relaxed and comfortable. Thank you KLM.
I will be flying blue again.
PS I flew with KLM partners Air France and City jet earlier this month and had a similar positive experience with both.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While I cannot fault the service on the flight and in fact the Stewards and Stewardesses were extremely helpful, the food was good and there was nothing I needed to ask for that had not already been seen to I have to mention that the elbow to elbow space was extremely limited and the seats were extremely uncomfortable. I found myself walking about and standing for at least two of the ten hour flight. There was only so long I could sit or keep my hand folded. In all fairness I am slightly above average size and so kids, an average woman and smaller guys should be ok but I would not guarantee that. For a similar cost I have travelled much more comfortably on a rival flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I picked up this flight as a connector, and the check-in and boarding process was efficient and painless! Flight left on time, and staff were very friendly.
Upon arrival in Aberdeen, Scotland, our bags came out immediately.
A very pleasant experience.