“Good one for my long haul flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

That was my very first time flying with KLM and I was glad with the service. Seat was pretty comfy, entertainment was good, and the food was just fine. The cabin crew were so experienced.

Write a ReviewReviews (21,223)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone behind the various desks is frustratingly polite when they tell you how they have purposefully overbooked the flight that you paid for 3 months before . They just put you on a flight the following day. They misdirect your luggage- and spend 3 days (possibly more- I have yet to receive it) getting it to you, politely answering your phone calls through a third party that has no power to actually get the job done. They don’t care that your medication is in your bag and that you are bedridden as a result- or that your onward journey depends on the arrival of your possessions. You’re made to feel a bit needy for calling the lost luggage desk- as if you are inconveniencing them by trying to track your carefully packed bags. I will try to avoid this airline in the future. I just hope that I see my luggage before I have to continue on my journey tomorrow!

2  Thank Shaunagh E
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would definitely use KLM for this route again as it provides an efficient and friendly service from Birmingham in the UK to Cape Town, some 2 hours shorter than most other airlines in journey time.

The business class cabin was adequate and clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The three things I look for in a flight service is: 1) shortest journey time, 2) the ability to sleep flat and 3) a reasonable meal/drinks service.

OK it doesn't have the bar in business class that some airline do, but the price is lower and if I want to go to a bar I'll do this somewhere on land with lots of friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went on a wonderful 22 day European trip this summer in 2018 on Delta, as I live in Atlanta. On the flight to Europe, I went on a Delta jet and upgraded to Delta Comfort from economy on that US Delta jet. The seat on that Delta outbound flight did have more room than your basic economy seat, but the seat didn't have much more in terms of advantages. However, that same Delta Economy seat coming back to Atlanta out of Amsterdam on the Sky Miles Partner, KLM, was totally amazing. Not only was the seat large, but the seat had the ability to elevate your feet. It was a seat that was very much like the first class seats now on domestic Delta long haul flights that fully extend except these KLM Delta Economy seats didn't fully extend out into a bed. However, with the ability to elevate your feet unlike the Delta Economy seats on a Delta jet, I felt almost as comfortable in that KLM Delta Comfort seat as if I had been in a fully reclined first class seat.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our last trip to Italy in 2016 from San Francisco to Genoa, KLM lost my luggage. History repeats itself. We fly from San Francisco to Milano, and again, KLM loses my luggage. And it took 3 days to recover. Quite a stressful situation when all of your clothing is lost, and you have but 1 day left to leave on a 7 day cruise. The luggage did return in time, but this is ridiculous to have it happen 2 times in a row.

1  Thank John F