“Pleasant flight even if long!!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was very good and the food was also very good for airline food and lots of it!! Wine was free! Ice cream cones were served for one snack! We had trouble with the "TV" screen and the attendants tried many times to help us! I would definetly fly with them again!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,157)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very pleased with the care of the KL crew, the stewardesses especially were most helpful and pleasant. I enjoyed the food, and for some reason the flights seemed to go rather quickly. It's been awhile since I flew KLM...will fly them again soon.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stop flying Cathay Pacific to Join the Flying Blue partners but to be honest KLM is the worst one in the group. Uncomfortable sit even we paid additional price for economy comfort it means that u just have bit more space for your legs, old airplane with small tv not clear. Food low quality as well. Service, welcome and kindness excellent!! Lovely flight attentand.

1  Thank dDLeFoU
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our 1st trip with KLM. Very impressed with food, service and comfort of plane. We live in England, so stayed overnight in Amsterdam. Airline flies to several South American countries and this is a part of the world we want to explore. We will be using them again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Coming home from the Netherlands on my birthday flying with KLM, I was surprised and delighted to be approached by one of the flight attendants and offered congratulations, a card and a small bag of sweets. I was genuinely touched.

This kind of customer service costs almost nothing but generates tons of goodwill.

I always find KLM courteous, friendly & they seem pleased to have you on board.

I would like to be loyal to my national carrier but BA you could learn a lot from KLM.