“Excellent flight and service”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been flying KLM for years and it has always been my favorite airline.
Dutch hospitality, clean planes and professional staff both on the ground and in the air.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19,149)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have had many flight with KLM, but this one was a rather disappoiting one.
We bought our tickets through a travel agency and we travelles as a group. Although we were not allowed to check-in as a group, and therefore we were placed in seats all around the airplane. We were not late for check-in. A few were allowed to sit together. I was placed in the front of a row, behind the toilets and therefore had sufficient legroom. However, the screens are hidden within the armrest, and none of the stewards or stewardess bothered to tell or show us this. So we didn't figure out that we had screens until we'd been hours up in the air... I also thought that the food on this flight was quite disappointing, compared to the food on other KLM flights.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

KLM can definitely compete with the Asian airlines (Singapore, ANA, Asiana, Cathay Pacific) we've flown who are known for their service and food. The KLM staff were attentive and cordial. The entrees I chose were delicious. The layout of business class was efficient, the reclining chair was comfortable. The staff kept the bathrooms clean and replenished with supplies. The best part was choosing a KLM blue delft house at the end of the flight. It is a great souvenir and I associate it with great memories of my KLM flight.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is my first time using this airline, but i feel satisfy for their professional service for passangers. No time delay, delicious snack on board (you can add drinks for several times), fully entertainment, free for cabin & aircraft baggage allowance. Configuration seat for this airline is 3-4-3. But i think the backseat is too high for me (maybe they designed it for Kaukasian people only so i'm too short for it). Price also reasonable so i recommends you to try.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The movies are recent: The shadow of water, The circle with Tom Hanks, but there is a problem with the sound (Boeing)! Food is OK, drinks also. The problem with KLM is that one can only print out the boarding pass 30 hours before boarding: unacceptable! With Easyjet and Turkish Airlines one can print the boarding pass when booking the flight, even weeks before, which is the right way. Another problem with KLM is the dishonest publicity: they offer you Business Class instead of Economy at 55 Euro, but KLM does not mention that this is only for TLS to A’dam, not for A’dam to JKT: this is cheating!