“Beware their FB team”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Recently went to Europe with my two young kids on KLM though it was Delta out and KLM back on code shares. While in Europe I messaged their Whatsapp and Facebook about possibly modifying the itinerary. After hearing the price I told them I would stay with my original flights. Where it get interesting is that the day before my flight I try check in online. Online check in was denied with a service code. I try to call/WhatsApp/FB KLM to see what is the problem and no response. So I go to the Airport to speak to them at at the Air France/KLM counters. Nobody there and the kiosk won't check me in either. Late at night I get a response through WhatsApp. I have no reservation, the FB team apparently canceled it when I asked about the cost of changing flights. So here I am in the EU 8 hours before the flight with no reservations and two small kids. I ended up on the plane, in the last row, in the center next to the toilets. I still don;t know whether this was due to incompetence or as revenge for not spending $2800 per ticket to change flights. I suspect the latter.

1  Thank jim h
Write a ReviewReviews (19,305)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

KLM has very comfortable airplanes, with good choices of entertainment, specially for the movies adicted. The food is the basic "beef or pasta", but it comes in boxes with very nice decoration referring to Netherlands icons. Although basic, the food is good, specially the desserts. The crew is well trained and polite. The flights are normally punctual, with the exception of some airports like in Brazil where punctuality is not a feature. I really enjoy travelling with KLM and I booked tickets for all my family in a recent trip . The cleaning of the tables could be improved.

1  Thank Sidabap
Reviewed 4 April 2018

787-9 Dreamliner in business class. Excellent seats, lie flat in row 2. Great service on this flight of about 6 hours. It leaves Dubai about 1:30 AM. 2 meal services. Beautiful plane , clean and well taken care of. Much better than Delta business class.

1  Thank primediver
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I flew business class and found it very comfortable, with lie flat beds and good service. On the way back i declined all food and just slept which set me up ok for the day. The ticket was about sixteen hundred pounds which is good value for business class both ways.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The staff were polite and accommodating. The food was fair but I don't expect much from airplane food. I was comfortable (as much as one can be in economy) and the selection of onboard entertainment was very good

2  Thank cdc1canada