“Caring”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Due to a leg injury I need assistance.From the time I have checked in at O R Tambo till
I received my bags in Amsterdam they were contantly taking care of me.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,201)

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I did two flights, the first was from LHR to AMS, quick 45 minute flight but was nice to still be offered a drink and cake. Big flight was then into SJO. As much as a good experience sitting on a plane for over 11 hours can be I felt KLM rated very highly! Plenty of room, good choice of films, food was okay (for plane food) and cabin crew were very attentive bringing round drinks etc. One of the better airlines I’ve flown with and would travel again with them.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We had plenty of leg room and large seats. The staff were excellent and the meals were fine. In the premium economy area, there were only two seats on each side of the aisle, so it was easy to move around, and there was plenty of space to put small bags and belongings beside the seats. We departed and landed on time, and the flight was very restful.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

At no time when booking this flight from Amsterdam to Bali was it mentioned by KLM that there would be a stopover at Singapore. During the stopover all passengers must disembark and go again through a security search again as if it did not happen in Amsterdam. As usual no liquids above 1 liter in 100 mls containers may be taken aboard again. If you leave any liquids on board they will be removed by the cleaners.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

The flight was fine with a very professional crew. One upsetting practice that they have is wanting to "check" carry on suitcases as passengers board.I had a very small carry on suitcase and the agent checking boarding passes asked my destination and immediately took my bag and put a check in tag on it!!! After I sat down, numerous passengers boarded with suitcases larger than mine. I will be more alert to this if if I fly KLM in the future. One nice thing is that they did serve a hot snack.