“Long comfortable flight and extensive Media choice.”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I was very please how the flight went, no delay, all on time. I mostly fly with american airlines, with horrible or very Little media and entertainment options, So I flew prepared, but there was no need ample choice of movie's from oldies to newer options. Electrical outlet at you're seat just in case you need to work. Excellent

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (14,333)

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I flew from Leeds to Singapore and then from Bangkok back to Leeds on their business class service.

Everything apart from the food was good. The food on the plane looked and tasted like a ready microwave meal.
Amazingly, the food in the KLM lounge in schiphol airport was even worst. They only had one hot option, on the way there it was meatballs and pasta, on the way back it was chilli con carne and rice.

I know that the Dutch are not known for their food but come on. On business class and in the lounge you need to make more of an effort, we're paying thousands for our flights.

I have never seen an airline so disorganised. As KLM
My Wife and myself travelled on the Airline for th first time on Dec 28th
Traveling to Moscow via Amsterdam
We were late starting from Heathrow at 17.05

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We paid for upgrade several months in advance bet when we got on the plain we had been placed in economy with very little room for the legs. We contacted the crew onboard and showed the receipt that did not help at all.
Have not been contacted by KLM yet and the money is not being returned.

1  Thank Skientusiast
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I have never flown with KLM before and was pleasantly surprised by them.The seats in economy were very good with excellent leg room and the staff were friendly and efficient.We had a stopover in Schipol before flying onwards to Budapest and were surprised that they gave us food on both short flights.It was a cake and a choice of drink on the first and a wrap and drink on the second.You could even have an alcoholic drink too a choice of red or white wine or Heineken and the non alcoholic beverages were tea,coffee or soft drinks such as orange juice,coca cola etc.The flight was on time too so all in all i would definitely use them again.