“The fish smells from the top down.....”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Like so many times ...A bad and disinetersted Purser leads an unmotivated cabin crew....
As Platinum member of Flying Blue I again experienced that Pursers are really the key...
A totally invisable Economy class pureser who did not show herself in the class she was in charge off , creates an equally disinterested cabin crew ...
Surely the KLM crews must realize now that 220 economy passengers are also worth while?

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (13,595)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just fly back yesterday from Bangkok to Barcelona with KLM 0876. In business class .
Since I am a Platinum for life means I am used to travel both KLM and AF.
But I must say that KLM upgraded their service at business class cabin up to a level that they can nowadays perfectly compete with the reference in this long flight services as Emirates or Singapore airways.
The quality and variety of the food was just perfect !
They now offer a wider variety of extreme quality ... their new cheese burger it between meals is a must !!
My sincere congratulations for the good job done . I hope they will keep the standards on my future flights .
The seat and the number of films available is also excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very comfortable. Good service. Good dinner. Wine selection could be better but it is really not very important.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was flying from Bangkok with layover one night in Amsterdam before flying to Lisbon with a stop in Paris.

When I was flying from Amsterdam to Lisbon, I was told twice to pay for the additional luggage at both AMS and CDG. I notified the staff that it was a mess up from Amsterdam airport. Yet, when I was boarding in Paris, my bag didn’t come with me! I asked the staff to check for me but it seems like nobody cared. Then when I arrived in Lisbon, my bag was still in Paris. After I was told that the bad would arrive around 8-10pm, it didn’t arrive at the hotel until 1am so I got nothing with me after a very long flight. I also receieved a text that a delivery company would contact me and nobody called. Such an awful service from KLM. Air France staff was more helpful but KLM staff need to get SERVICE training before starting serving people again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The seats and service were convenient for a long- haul flight. Nothing excessive, yet good quality. Average meels. I liked the entrtainment system, which was easy to navigate and had many options. The only improvement would be reducing klm ads. After seeing them a few times, it gets annoying to see them again.