“Best flight ever!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This was our first flight with KLM and we decided to go first class. My kids are now officially spoiled! If you can swing it, definitely go this route. Plenty of storage for your personal items, headphones and personal care kit are supplied, the sit lays flat - hard not to like that!. When we first entered the plane, the flight attendant presented us with drinks. The service we received was fabulous. I would recommend flying with KLM!

1  Thank RHoward2014
Write a ReviewReviews (20,357)

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Economy plus, little more leg room, service in the plain is good.
Food average, drinks good, entertainment system was very good.

1  Thank Willem C
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The company did not deliver my luggage - I had to wait more than 3 days to receive it so I was inform that I could buy a few necessity items... Don't expect to be refunded for those.
The flight was in August, we are in November - and they are still "calculating" the amount of the refund.
I am a frequent flyer but after the energy that I had to deploy for something like that this will be my last trip with them.

2  Thank Victor L
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We returned from Singapore to Heathrow via Amsterdam with KLM, which is a partner of Air France.
The flight, food, and service were unproblematic and it represented excellent value for money.
I have transited via Schiphol a number of times. Since Brits are not covered by Schengen, it can prove to be stressful when needing to progress to the next departure gate if one is pressed for time. There is a distinct possibility of getting delayed in a lengthy passport control queue and yet another hand luggage security check.

1  Thank Robert J
Reviewed 15 November 2017

They were running late and at check in I told them I had a connecting flight in Singapore and without any hesitation they just put me on an earlier flight without me uttering a single word, extremely pleased, made the other flight on time and had a great trip all together. You have won my loyalty for life. Kudos !!!!

1  Thank RooseveltFernandes