“Horrible food”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been using this national airline as a true daughter of the soil. Nothing about the food served has been improved customers are paying expensive tickets compared to other airlines which, I won't mention here.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,756)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew from Johannesburg on 13 October to Monrovia with a stop over in Nairobi. From Nairobi the next short stop over was at Accra and then arrived in Monrovia on 14 October. The total travel time plus stop overs was about 26 hours.
The return flight from Monrovia on 2 November to Johannesburg with short stop overs at Freetown and Accra. Longer stop over at Nairobi and landed in Johannesburg on 3 November. The total travel time plus stop overs was about 24 hours.
The physical flights on Kenya Airways was pleasant with the exception of the return flight between Freetown and Nairobi. I had an very big passenger sitting next to me who invaded my space. I obviously could not sleep but judging the snoring of the passenger next to me he had a good nights sleep.
Next time I will definitely consider flying business class to ensure I don't experience the same discomfort.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew out out New York directly to Nairobi on the new non stop service. The dreamliner is a very pleasant plane to fly in ad the business class cabin is very comfortable. On the return, the flight was almost three hours late from Dareesalaam to Nairobi and i ended u missing my connection to NY. It took several hours to rebook through Paris bacause the direct flights do not fly every day

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the very helpful person at check in, who kindly moved me from the last row in economy to the first row in economy, through to all members of the cabin crew who were very efficient and pleasant. I have moved my allegiance from BA to KQ on this route a few years ago and have now flown this route nine times with KQ, sometimes in Premier Class (another world) and sometimes economy but always have had a good experience. The 787 is a great aircraft, very smooth and quiet. Seat pitch seems to be about average and comfortable. The choice of entertainment is superb.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My flight was from Nairobi to Amsterdam, almost 7 hours in the air. The plane was a Dreamliner 787-8 business class.
The service was absolutely amazing, friendly and very attentive. I am having some food allergies which was nicely managed.
The beef I ate was the best one I had in a plane. Champagne and wine was great as well.
Congratulations to the company !