“Kenya Airlines - striving to be amazing”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have flown Kenya Airlines twice in a period of 6 months - the last time in January 2018 being rerouted by SWISS air. Although we had our doubts the pilots where extremely proficient and the cabin crew friendly and professional.

The first flight took us from Amsterdam to Nairobi to Victoria Falls to Cape Town and the second time instead of Victoria Falls to Livingston. On both flights the pilots took us for amazing scenic flight over the Victoria Falls.

The only complaint one might have is the lack of water on the Nairobi to Cape Town leg. Where other airlines will give water constantly, we only got water offered with lunch.

In all said this is a good route to fly.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,088)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very long trip for me as I was sandwiched in my seat with zero leg room, no entertainment at all as my screen had the movie but the speakers/ head phones did not work despite me changing then three times and doing multiple resets, I was reduced to trying to sleep in an funny upright pesiton, the stewards tried to assist but to no avail. I got to know the happy children infront and to my side as the adults seemed ..... less friendly the crew were courteous and helpful but I think we just need better technicians!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first flight with Kenya Airways and I thought it was great. A very good value especially for a fairly last minute purchase of two tickets as the train was sold out and the bus ride did not seem practical given the time it takes. They flew a Dreamliner which was amazing as were the lovely mixed nuts we were served along with a soft drink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In a full aircraft it is difficult to be happy. But Cabin staff, service, food and cleanliness helped us during the nine hours flight from Nairobi to Bangkok, besides the four hours from Maputo to Nairobi!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a missionary family we flew to the US on furlough with Kenya Airways and Air France. We had good experience with Kenya Airways. The staff are friendly and professional. I have also flown from Kisumu to Nairobi with Kenya Airways and prefer them to the other options for that route.